Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Avenged Sevenfold's fanboy/fangirl TOPIC

1nc0mp4r4bl3

1nc0mp4r4bl3

I am an EMO!

I was depressive just because of Naomi.

1.A "band" that is to busy putting on makeup and painting their nails black to learn how to write good music. They are so up their own asses they don't see that they are nothing but a shitty metal band for hot topic fags that know nothing about music. They are so hardcore they don't go by their real names. Going by Synyster Gates and The Rev dosn't make you more metal or hardcore it just makes you a bigger fag. Live they talk shit, when all you want them to do is play their shitty songs get off the stage so you can see the next band. They will soon die off and no one will like them and move on to the next shitty band probably Aiden.

2.can be used to replace the word shit when talking about bands

1. Avenged Sevenfold is a shitty band

2. Aiden is such an Avenged sevenfold.

TL;DR.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Octavarium

• Sam|Stop Lying

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Translate this:

Octavarium.

Ze bestaan al 11 jaar ofzo, ze worden bekender en bekender, met een reden. Jij met je jaren 80 screamo muziek moet opfucken en doe niet alsof je alles weet over a7x. Dat jij ze niet goed vindt, is je eigen probleem. Ik vind ze goed en er zijn nog 10 miljoen andere mensen die ze goed vinden, met een reden. Ze hebben talloze prijzen gewonnen en komen steeds hoger op op de metallijst. Fuck off met je black nails en weet ik veel wat je zegt. Fucking hypocriet, moet je zien wat jij luistert, kut gehijg in een microfoon 4 minuten lang, dat is muziek voor jou. Ik heb ze in het echt gezien en het zijn gewoon hele normale, aardige mensen, zonder zwarte nagels etc etc. Nou optiefen.

Stop spamming this topic with useless shit and arguing, post your opinion, discuss your opinions with others... don't fucking argue about it, get over yourself if someone doesn't like the band you like.

Waking the fallen:

Second Heartbeat

Unholy Confessions

And All Things Will End

I Won't See You Again Tonight

City of Evil:

Burn It Down

Bat Country

Beast and the Harlot

Self Titled:

Crit Acclain

Almost Easy

Gunslinger

Nightmare:

Welcome to the Family

So Far Away (favorite)

Nightmare

God Hates Us

One of my favorite bands, seen them live couple years ago when they still had Jimmy, was my first concert and i was glad i got to go.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Waking the fallen:

Second Heartbeat

Unholy Confessions

And All Things Will End

I Won't See You Again Tonight

City of Evil:

Burn It Down

Bat Country

Beast and the Harlot

Self Titled:

Crit Acclain

Almost Easy

Gunslinger

Nightmare:

Welcome to the Family

So Far Away (favorite)

Nightmare

God Hates Us

One of my favorite bands, seen them live couple years ago when they still had Jimmy, was my first concert and i was glad i got to go.

Nice list mate! I saw them live once, I will see them again in 10 days at Pinkpop :lol:
  • 2 weeks later...

So this is where you've been hiding.

SOME NICE EMO MUSIC TO CRY TO BECAUSE NAOMI DIDNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

1nc0mp4r4bl3

So this is where you've been hiding.

SOME NICE EMO MUSIC TO CRY TO BECAUSE NAOMI DIDNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Get a life m8.

fanboy/fangirl topic. If you still feel the need to express your deteste of A7X, please debate in the metal topic.

I was playing welcome to the family on drums the other day.I was jamming and the groove fell out so I borrowed my brother's CD and played along. Portnoy is impossible to keep up with.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Portnoy is awesome. I read somethething about his new band or something like that, I don't know if it's true or not though. Yeah, I can't listen to the same band forever, I sometimes need to take a break and listen to some other music before I start listening to A7X again;)

They were fucking great live @ Pinkpop, but the performance was a little short, only like 55 minutes long :(