Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Avenged Sevenfold's fanboy/fangirl TOPIC

1nc0mp4r4bl3

1nc0mp4r4bl3

o5b2nk.jpg

Okay, I am bored, so I am posting my favourite songs of every album, by AVENGED SEVENFOLD. If you don't like Avenged Sevenfold, don't bother posting. If you don't know them and if you like Hard Rock, Alternative and Metal, I recommend you should atleast listen.

Posting from OLD to NEW, so if you don't like heavy screamo, don't bother listening to the album: Sounding The Seventh Trumpet.

Album: Sounding The Seventh Trumpet.This is Avenged Sevenfold's very first album, so yeah, it doesn't sound very professional. I like it though.

Turn The Other Way - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6E0dcD7fpI

We Come Out At Night -

Darkness Surrounding -

[One of my favs of this album] Thick And Thin -

Album: Waking The Fallen

Unholy Confessions -  

Second Heartbeat -

Album: City Of Evil

Bat Country -

Beast And The Harlot -

Avenged Sevenfold's cover of the song Walk by Pantera: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw2NwJsywEQ

Album: Avenged Sevenfold

Afterlife -

Dear God -

A Little Piece Of Heaven -

Album: Nightmare

[My all time favourite] Nightmare - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Bi1c9LmhU

Buried Alive - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PRfDJQY_Y8&feature=relmfu

Save Me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dchOBArzefw

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Octavarium

• Sam|Stop Lying

1nc0mp4r4bl3

FEEL FREE TO GIVE YOUR OPINION, AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T INVOLVE ANY FORM OF TROLLING.

You may also post other bands that sound like Avenged Sevenfold. I will add/delete songs later.

Sam|Stop Lying

i do not like this band

I respect peoples opinions, but do not post if you do not like. :sleep:

FEEL FREE TO GIVE YOUR OPINION, AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T INVOLVE ANY FORM OF TROLLING.

You may also post other bands that sound like Avenged Sevenfold.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

i do not like this band

If you don't like the band, don't enter the topic then ^_^

Sam|Stop Lying

i do not like this band

BUT I WANTED TO GIVE MY OPINION ON THIS BAND.

i do not like this band

You really need to learn how to quote, you just put what you were saying in sam's message so it looks like he's saying it.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

i do not like this band

You really need to learn how to quote, you just put what you were saying in sam's message so it looks like he's saying it.

I know, I am sorry. My computer is a mess and when I try to quote and stuff my screen moves, everytime I try to type haha.
Octavarium

They're bad. Saying that, Nightmare is quite easily their best album, PORTNOY <3 <3 <3

xuT2mQaTno0

I actually like this song.

That is really the only song I can tolerate. The piano part in fiction is well composed too.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Haha, you're starting to like more and more songs. I didn't like them that much in the beginning either. I started listening to them more and more and seen them live. Now I <3 them.

Save Me is an amazing song indeeeeeeeed.

You like long songs, don't ya? :o

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Well, you said ''An Epic Of Time Wasted'' was pretty good, Beast And The Harlot too, and Fiction haha. I only liked a few songs in the beginning aswell. The more you listen, the more you'll like them. Ahh well, that's atleast what happened to me.:)

Octavarium

I posted that because you liked it and it sounded similar to the song on the video. I can't even remember that epic waste of time lol.

The Rev isn't even good. 11 year olds can play drums too.

E-kG0Oz4ECA

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Obviously everyone has a different taste, but can you atleast tell me what you don't like about Avenged Sevenfold? Because I Think The drumming, vocals, guitars/bass combination is so good. they are becoming so popular in the Hard Rock and Metal Genre. You seem to know pretty much about Avenged Sevenfold. I never spoke about the Rev though, I never said he was good, although I think he is. :victory: And hey! Mike Portnoy is AMAZING, so his son might have talent aswell  :lol:

Octavarium

okay, but you asked for it.

Vocals: His screams sound shit and his normal voice is rough and grouchy and flat.

Bass: He doesn't do anything different to what you'd expect. He plays the guitarist's lower parts and nothing more. It sounds too muddy. He is a bassist,

. I don't care what genre of music it is, the bassist should always be playing something funky.

Guitar:riffs are not bad, solos are not bad. They are not great though and that is what you claim them to be. His solos all sound the exact same and that's because he doesn't really have any creativity. He uses the same licks over and over in different keys and then shreds. Well shredding takes no skill at all, just practice for speed. If I was synester gates(fucking stupid name also) I'd start listening to jazz and from that start incorporate modes into my solos. They sound beautiful and it's a real change of tone from standard major/minor runs.

The other guitar: He's left handed, and see above.

The drums: Okay, to be fair The Rev was quite brilliant, so is Portnoy. The new drummer though is a pile of shit. I'm better and faster and have better finger and wrist technique and I don't even play drums.

They are a bit shit in conclusion.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

AND THAT MY FRIEND, IS YOUR OPINION.

That you don't like the vocals, is your opinion. I do like his voice very much.

Oh and the guitars, I love the band especially because of the guitars, every song is so different than the other.

AND HEY, I am left handed too. I will see A7X in two weeks, so I can't really judge the new drummer yet, but he cannot be shit, since A7X accepted him. They also have their own style and as long as people like them the way they are, they aren't going to change. Your music taste is just totally different than mine. I think the voice of Dream Theaters singer sounds girly. But that's just my opinion. Meh, but you won the discussion, because your English is way better than mine and I can't really explain what I mean.

Octavarium

Yes, a lot of opera singers have a strong high voice. What do you expect?

They are opinions, but you'll notice that those opinions are backed up with irrefutable arguments.