[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

COD RAGE

Flex

i just asked porks for a porkpie and he sucked all the meat/jelly out and just handed me the pastry..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blitz

• Adam|Note

• plex

• Flex

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam|Note

oi flex, shut up

hahhah feeling safe behind a computer screen i bet you are enjoy.

yh, and id probly say that to ur face u poor cunt. feeling safe behind your proud member rank? means fuck all

lol alright i know your type your a little gammer no life outside you cramped up bedroom im not hidding mate from you gamers no chance.

Says the person sat in their room taking pictures of doll money.

i just asked porks for a porkpie and he sucked all the meat/jelly out and just handed me the pastry..

yh n thats all ur gettin

oi flex, shut up

yh, and id probly say that to ur face u poor cunt. feeling safe behind your proud member rank? means fuck all

lol alright i know your type your a little gammer no life outside you cramped up bedroom im not hidding mate from you gamers no chance.

lol this a serious question how the fuck did you get through the education system honestly, i took it last year you dumb fuck how many times do i have to say this LAST YEAR!, doll money that's what your just surviving on.

for future reference don't comment on my topic just saying, enjoy your life.

For future reference, don't make another topic.

like i said don't comment on my topic you retarded monkey

Adam|Note

oi flex, shut up

lol this a serious question how the fuck did you get through the education system honestly, i took it last year you dumb fuck how many times do i have to say this LAST YEAR!, doll money that's what your just surviving on.

If you'd passed the education system i'm sure we'd all be staring at a lot more money. You keep repeating the fact that the picture is a year old, take a new one? Oh wait... 2poor2affordcamoorah.

oi flex, shut up

If you'd passed the education system i'm sure we'd all be staring at a lot more money. You keep repeating the fact that the picture is a year old, take a new one? Oh wait... 2poor2affordcamoorah.

nah lol don't need to show anything mate and certainly not to prove anything to you, your nothing but dirt on trainers so lets leave it at that

Adam|Note

oi flex, shut up

nah lol don't need to show anything mate and certainly not to prove anything to you, your nothing but dirt on trainers so lets leave it at that

You're definately trying to show something. Trying to show wealth, and failing at it. As for trainers no dirt got new ones today. ty ty ty