• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blitz

• Adam|Note

• plex

• Flex

Top Posters In This Topic

Brr Im Cold

I remember watching someone who just team killed everyone in every game and I always thoguht they were the funniest videos

GeneralMinus has the worst accent ever

reminds sme who has the sam accent in foe, maybe general minis will be good addition to foe or he might just bs every trip

Why have you got money in your sig? I have more than that in my top drawer

And GeneralMinus sounds like you Joe you mug rofl

Lol at you two saying he sounds like me, i'm from london you fucking idiots, he's clearly not. derpa derpa derp.

Lol at you two saying he sounds like me, i'm from london you fucking idiots, he's clearly not. derpa derpa derp.

who even said you i didnt mug

what benefits and thats nothing btw.

who even said you i didnt mug

Well it still stands for Blitz then.

Adam|Note

If you're going to try and boast about money at least have a lot of it, that shit's embarrassing.

@ Joe - He is from London :P

GeneralJoenus say wuttt

If you're going to try and boast about money at least have a lot of it, that shit's embarrassing.

GeneralJoenus say wuttt

im not boasting idiot like i said thats minor money and its a old pic and i know its not much you think you got money show then, dont like when people say they got tons of money but they have not got shit.

Adam|Note

GeneralJoenus say wuttt

im not boasting idiot like i said thats minor money and its a old pic and i know its not much you think you got money show then, dont like when people say they got tons of money but they have not got shit.

You just completely contradicted yourself, you're boasting to have a lot of money but show that. YAWN. Sorry though kiddo i'm not sad enough to withdraw all my money and take a picture of it, might've done it when I was 13.

GeneralJoenus say wuttt

You just completely contradicted yourself, you're boasting to have a lot of money but show that. YAWN. Sorry though kiddo i'm not sad enough to withdraw all my money and take a picture of it, might've done it when I was 13.

lol how on earth did i contradict myself you do realize that is a quote on my sig and your retard for thinking that i withdraw money from bank and take a pic i had it straight cash and like i said i took it last year, so don't bother conversing this you are hater don't even write on my topic do avoid any misdemeanor.

GeneralJoenus say wuttt

This lmfao

Also,

GeneralJoenus say wuttt

lol how on earth did i contradict myself you do realize that is a quote on my sig and your retard for thinking that i withdraw money from bank and take a pic i had it straight cash and like i said i took it last year, so don't bother conversing this you are hater don't even write on my topic do avoid any misdemeanor.

Shut it you poor cunt

Adam|Note

GeneralJoenus say wuttt

By saying "that's minor money" you're clearly trying to boast that it's nothing to you, meaning you're trying to say you have much more money. Which meant your next quote contradicted what you'd said before. You asked me for a picture of my money, I said i'm not sad enough to withdraw it and take a picture. Where on earth did I say you did that?If the picture's a year old, why not be a massive tool and take another picture. I'm sure someone as *rich* as yourself can afford a camera to do so, right?

GeneralJoenus say wuttt

By saying "that's minor money" you're clearly trying to boast that it's nothing to you, meaning you're trying to say you have much more money. Which meant your next quote contradicted what you'd said before. You asked me for a picture of my money, I said i'm not sad enough to withdraw it and take a picture. Where on earth did I say you did that?If the picture's a year old, why not be a massive tool and take another picture. I'm sure someone as *rich* as yourself can afford a camera to do so, right?

Ok w/e man your rich and im not