TBR
[ Council ] Rob

COD RAGE

Flex

Adam|Note

Why have you got money in your sig? I have more than that in my top drawer

And GeneralMinus sounds like you Joe you mug rofl

what benefits and thats nothing btw.

If you're going to try and boast about money at least have a lot of it, that shit's embarrassing.

@ Joe - He is from London :P

GeneralJoenus say wuttt

im not boasting idiot like i said thats minor money and its a old pic and i know its not much you think you got money show then, dont like when people say they got tons of money but they have not got shit.

You just completely contradicted yourself, you're boasting to have a lot of money but show that. YAWN. Sorry though kiddo i'm not sad enough to withdraw all my money and take a picture of it, might've done it when I was 13.

lol how on earth did i contradict myself you do realize that is a quote on my sig and your retard for thinking that i withdraw money from bank and take a pic i had it straight cash and like i said i took it last year, so don't bother conversing this you are hater don't even write on my topic do avoid any misdemeanor.

By saying "that's minor money" you're clearly trying to boast that it's nothing to you, meaning you're trying to say you have much more money. Which meant your next quote contradicted what you'd said before. You asked me for a picture of my money, I said i'm not sad enough to withdraw it and take a picture. Where on earth did I say you did that?If the picture's a year old, why not be a massive tool and take another picture. I'm sure someone as *rich* as yourself can afford a camera to do so, right?

Ok w/e man your rich and im not

I never said that, just said if you're gonna try and boast about how much you have don't have a weeks minimum wage as your sig.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blitz

• Adam|Note

• plex

• Flex

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to try and boast about money at least have a lot of it, that shit's embarrassing.

GeneralJoenus say wuttt

im not boasting idiot like i said thats minor money and its a old pic and i know its not much you think you got money show then, dont like when people say they got tons of money but they have not got shit.

You just completely contradicted yourself, you're boasting to have a lot of money but show that. YAWN. Sorry though kiddo i'm not sad enough to withdraw all my money and take a picture of it, might've done it when I was 13.

lol how on earth did i contradict myself you do realize that is a quote on my sig and your retard for thinking that i withdraw money from bank and take a pic i had it straight cash and like i said i took it last year, so don't bother conversing this you are hater don't even write on my topic do avoid any misdemeanor.

By saying "that's minor money" you're clearly trying to boast that it's nothing to you, meaning you're trying to say you have much more money. Which meant your next quote contradicted what you'd said before. You asked me for a picture of my money, I said i'm not sad enough to withdraw it and take a picture. Where on earth did I say you did that?If the picture's a year old, why not be a massive tool and take another picture. I'm sure someone as *rich* as yourself can afford a camera to do so, right?

I never said that, just said if you're gonna try and boast about how much you have don't have a weeks minimum wage as your sig.

ok im going to say this straight off i never claim to be rich so what i said its minor because it is, anyways shouldn't you be off to work making money.

GeneralJoenus say wuttt

ok im going to say this straight off i never claim to be rich so what i said its minor because it is, anyways shouldn't you be off to work making money.

Again you're contradicting yourself. You're not claiming to be rich but you're claiming like 500 quid to be minor money, which it isn't to a lot of people, so you're effectively saying you're rich without saying the words.

Adam|Note

GeneralJoenus say wuttt

Again you're contradicting yourself. You're not claiming to be rich but you're claiming like 500 quid to be minor money, which it isn't to a lot of people, so you're effectively saying you're rich without saying the words.

Exactly, that's what he's not getting.

Also it's nearly 9pm fuck working now.

GeneralJoenus say wuttt

Exactly, that's what he's not getting.

Also it's nearly 9pm fuck working now.

lol your idiots your assuming that im not saying am rich tbh take it of what you want.

oi flex, shut up

hahhah feeling safe behind a computer screen i bet you are enjoy.

yh, and id probly say that to ur face u poor cunt. feeling safe behind your proud member rank? means fuck all

oi flex, shut up

yh, and id probly say that to ur face u poor cunt. feeling safe behind your proud member rank? means fuck all

lol alright i know your type your a little gammer no life outside you cramped up bedroom im not hidding mate from you gamers no chance.

oi flex, shut up

lol alright i know your type your a little gammer no life outside you cramped up bedroom im not hidding mate from you gamers no chance.

You play Runescape mate you cant talk rofl

oi flex, shut up

lol i probz dont play as much as you and your always on forums and your clan ally lol got anything better to do, am going to leaving it at that.

oi flex, shut up

lol i probz dont play as much as you and your always on forums and your clan ally lol got anything better to do, am going to leaving it at that.

I dont even play you dumb cunt, yh im always on forums, 30D active time, been on here 2 years, work that out. And ye, clan ally means ive been in the clan before, u got any more things to say which mean fuck all?

Also, Plex + Joe lololol