Brand New Song!

1nc0mp4r4bl3

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Kerrang is not metal either... FFFFUUUUU

every band is indie or alternative or core shit.

Dude... It doesn't even matter if it is metal or not, as long as I like it. How could you possibly think this is close to Pop though? I have never ever heard a band like this before that sounded the same as Avenged Sevenfold.
Octavarium

you implied it was, i told you it wasn't and now you say it doesn't matter?

pop music is money over music and so are a7x... although it's nice to earn money what's nicer is writing good songs.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

you implied it was, i told you it wasn't and now you say it doesn't matter?

pop music is money over music and so are a7x... although it's nice to earn money what's nicer is writing good songs.

Ok sir, you are fucking stupid. Avenged Sevenfold IS Metal. Pop is trash like katty perry etc. They make their music to entertain everyone, if you think they do it for the money only... nvm I am not going to argue about something that we both can't win since it's just your opinion.
Octavarium

It's not an opinion, pretty much everybody else here dislikes them, as do I and I listen to metal.

Also katy perry isn't trash, she's wonderful! If A7X didn't do it for money, they would write better music. Logic prevails.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

It's not an opinion, pretty much everybody else here dislikes them, as do I and I listen to metal.

Also katy perry isn't trash, she's wonderful! If A7X didn't do it for money, they would write better music. Logic prevails.

Yes, because pretty much everyone else listens to wannabenigger rap, rapping about money/sex and drugs. Get your facts straight please and stop commenting, because you've got no idea what your talking about.
1nc0mp4r4bl3

God Naomi leaving you has turned you into a right mess

Stop commenting, cause you're just a fucking moron, making pointless comments. Get a life and fuck off these topics. Fucking fat cunt with no life IRL, got nothing better to do than hating people, stop acting big on the internet you dumbfuck, 99% of your comments are completely bullshit. Once again, get a fucking life you fucking piece of shit. This also counts to every other prick, like pighead, joebird faggot.

The raging ends here, goodbye :Hi: