Brand New Song!

1nc0mp4r4bl3

1nc0mp4r4bl3

My favourite band Avenged Sevenfold has released a brand new song, called Not Ready To Die. :)

I posted this because I am very, very excited. I will see them at Pinkpop in June, in the Netherlands. :lmao:

I would like to hear some opinions, tell me what you guys think about it  :p

Somehow all videos of this song are being copyrighted on youtube, so the link might not work anymore :angry:

Obviously no hating/trolling, don't even bother posting if you are going to make a pointless comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZPt4uKzqDo

igi7u9.jpg

szc575.jpg

1nc0mp4r4bl3

copyrighted.

Yeah :( I got no idea why though, like every video of the new song got copyrighted :omg:

hey guys i listen to an emo band cuz i can slit my wrists to it cuz naomi bangs any guy but me.

omg i miss naomi i need to listen to the avenged of the sevev folds. rock on

Sam|Stop Lying

hey guys i listen to an emo band cuz i can slit my wrists to it cuz naomi bangs any guy but me.

omg i miss naomi i need to listen to the avenged of the sevev folds. rock on

Emo fucking mess

Octavarium

not sure i understand all this naomi business but...

I do concur A7X are pretty bad. It started off quite nice and then we entered this super mainstream chord progression overlayed with terrible terrible vocals. His screaming at 1:30 is so poor I cringe, he needs to growl rather just fucking his throat up, daft cunt. Drums were nice but he's no Rev or Portnoy. Solo was quit nice, it had a nice melody and good use of a motif. And now we're back to a terrible terrible scream :(. I liked the breakdown, clever use of using the introduction again. 6:09 he needs to not be such a faggot, that "oh" belonged in an N*SYNC song and nothing else.

I didn't enjoy.

I do concur A7X are pretty bad. It started off quite nice and then we entered this super mainstream chord progression overlayed with terrible terrible vocals. His screaming at 1:30 is so poor I cringe, he needs to growl rather just fucking his throat up, daft cunt. Drums were nice but he's no Rev or Portnoy. Solo was quit nice, it had a nice melody and good use of a motif. And now we're back to a terrible terrible scream :(. I liked the breakdown, clever use of using the introduction again. 6:09 he needs to not be such a faggot, that "oh" belonged in an N*SYNC song and nothing else.

I didn't enjoy.

I'll fill you in, basically, before you joined the forums, must of been 6 months-1 yr ago, he posted saying that he was in love with some girl and that he got her in bed etc, and that it turns out that she likes some guy from another country who was proper fucking weird, he kept making threads asking for advice about it and complaining. People found Naomi's facebook because he stupidly posted her boyfriend's full name, and linked her the threads, and she came on here and proceeded to lay down the truth, so now no1 will let him forget it, it's all rather entertaining.

Sam|Stop Lying

I didn't enjoy.

I'll fill you in, basically, before you joined the forums, must of been 6 months-1 yr ago, he posted saying that he was in love with some girl and that he got her in bed etc, and that it turns out that she likes some guy from another country who was proper fucking weird, he kept making threads asking for advice about it and complaining. People found Naomi's facebook because he stupidly posted her boyfriend's full name, and linked her the threads, and she came on here and proceeded to lay down the truth, so now no1 will let him forget it, it's all rather entertaining.

LOLLLLLLLLLL

What an idiot, you guys are proper dicks though for bringing it up lolll.

Sam|Stop Lying

all i can say is LOL!

Quote from: Acclaimed|Jordan on Yesterday at 01:10:39 AM

i think you may be semi retarted

1nc0mp4r4bl3

I didn't enjoy.

Thanks for your opinion! ^_^

Obviously it isn't one of their most amazing songs, but they made this song in coorporation with Call Of Duty as a theme song or something. (Sorry, can't explain it very well).

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Octavarium, you just have a total different taste. Avenged Sevenfold is one of the best bands in the Metal genre.

ill tell you another good band.

the band at the base of the condom where i was pounding naomi all night long and it diddnt even snap. i even re-used it in the morning when she begged for more m8.

Octavarium

why do you always post twice with two wildly differing opinions?

Obviously it isn't one of their most amazing songs, but they made this song in coorporation with Call Of Duty as a theme song or something. (Sorry, can't explain it very well).

Octavarium, you just have a total different taste. Avenged Sevenfold is one of the best bands in the Metal genre.

They're not even in the metal genre, it's so close to pop it's untrue. A7X faggots piss me the fuck off how much they insist to go on and on and on. They aren't good, get over it.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

They are Metal, what makes you think they aren't metal? They have won so many prices for best upcoming hard rock/metal band, and they are nominees for several awards, such as Kerrang! There newest album is a bit Alternative, but albums like City Of Evil and Waking The Fallen are definitely Metal.

wThey're not even in the metal genre, it's so close to pop it's untrue. A7X faggots piss me the fuck off how much they insist to go on and on and on. They aren't good, get over it.

Gareth l Rare

What an idiot, you guys are proper dicks though for bringing it up lolll.

Guy made 3/4 threads each thread was 3-6 pages of bullshit

people warned him, advised him and did everything they could

i was one of them

but after all that, he still said no to us and acted like an immature kid who wanted what he wanted and to not listen to everyone els

As a result... we terrorize him

TBH ive left it but can see #OT hasnt  :wow:

Ps the girl is in "adam l notes"/"blitz" sig

she's ugly

They are Metal, what makes you think they aren't metal? They have won so many prices for best upcoming hard rock/metal band, and they are nominees for several awards, such as Kerrang! There newest album is a bit Alternative, but albums like City Of Evil and Waking The Fallen are definitely Metal.

wThey're not even in the metal genre, it's so close to pop it's untrue. A7X faggots piss me the fuck off how much they insist to go on and on and on. They aren't good, get over it.

l0l once again learn to quote kid

l0l once again learn to quote kid

hes mentally silly strings retard moode