aliens real?

Scotty|w0rst

well this is a type of skeptics question -

why do alien pictures draw back to the times of the ancients, or are the pictures you see on the walls just lies?

well, anyways- somebody said we haven't explored 1% of the universe, our technology won't reach there for age's. see there trying to build a space-craft to reach mars (for humans). which won't be done until around 2014/2021 i think it was.

well anyways, i've done a good amount of watching on UFO videos, (people who tend to believe crop circles are alien-evidence) clearly don't know squat about anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_circle

it does say people believe super-natural activity, but you do sometimes have that opinion that it's a weird creation (but very good creativity)

there's ton's of sites out there on UFO's and what-not.

http://www.ufohowto.com/ <- take a look at that, now that look's a tad weird -

but ofcourse these idiot's here trying to say 'no-one knows only god does' it's true that you can't base religion on scientific evidence of life. but i don't care how many times i have to repeat this.

but there's no way that nasa hasn't scoured space for 30 years (even with scopes) and haven't seen one capable planet to support life, - beyond a joke in my opinion .

but there's always going to be a story behind it, for the next 100 years and so on..

oh god...

why do alien pictures draw back to the times of the ancients, or are the pictures you see on the walls just lies?

ever heard about imagination/really bad drawing skills?

well, anyways- somebody said we haven't explored 1% of the universe

bro, every1 knows and can say that we haven't explored 0.000000000000000000000000000001% of the universe...

our technology won't reach there for age's

our technology will probably never reach "there"

but ofcourse these idiot's here trying to say 'no-one knows only god does' it's true that you can't base religion on scientific evidence of life. but i don't care how many times i have to repeat this.

wtf is that supposed to mean?

but there's no way that nasa hasn't scoured space for 30 years (even with scopes) and haven't seen one capable planet to support life, - beyond a joke in my opinion .

there are many stars out there young padawan

but there's always going to be a story behind it, for the next 100 years and so on..

a story behind what?

since i don't know to do that 'quote' and get the question's -

1. yes, could be bad-drawing skill's or could be real, who knows exactly what happen in the past, there's heaps of things around here that could tell us something went on in the past that existed.

2. criti, about the god thing, look on the whole thread, there was people saying things about 'only god knows' when you can't base- religion on science, or lies...

3. a story about aliens, UFOs etcetc...

but i believe our technology will one day make it there, but not for another x-amount of years(lol)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• Marc|Criti

• Smush

• Melee Pure

• 3 weeks later...