aliens real?

Scotty|w0rst

Yes, we are only hindered by ourselves. I know the fastest known speed is the speed of light, but what says someone finds out there is a faster speed? Some intelligent being out there?

Case in point, it really doesn't matter.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• Marc|Criti

• Smush

• Melee Pure

Melee Pure

all the video showed, was YouTube clips, 'the UFO disclosure' was meant to

(apparently be disclosed sometime last year)

the spirals (are failed-rocket launch's) that spiral out of control in the air.

The Spiral that showed in the video are from (Australia And Norway) which skeptic's themselve said that it wasn't a presence.

All the other clips in the video, seem stupid, because, even if the Government tried to keep a conspiracy 'the media' wouldn't.

the thing is, were open at anytime to attacks, because if nasa, or any sky-surveys can't pick up on it & air-space, Then UFOs flying around, that leaves us vulnerable, to them, since they can't be picked up, I've done my research on this topic age's ago, i personally couldn't care,

Ancient Civilization's must've seen something (or interacted) if there's really ancient walls, with markings of an extraterrestrial presence.

who knows, another thing, (crop circles) yet again a HOAX, why? because it was a 'prank' that turned to 'worldwide art'

which is creativity, but, that's just weird,

Maybe im wrong, Wiki Crop Circles, NineMsn for Old News on the Spirals in Australia, And try find the old video on Yt about the disclosure, it's just stolen clips, i do believe they exist, but i do believe that we have technology to form a different type of spacecraft, similar to an UFO, but don't have the money to make one, anyways, cba to continue writing, but i believe there real, just the footage out there is bullshit.

Melee Pure

that is certainly fucking trippy, but what the fuck!

still, for 14b light years, speed of light, travels in seconds, but according to an old documentary.

more then likely fake, could be true, but something about time travel exists in space,

so the faster you go in space the slower time travels here, or the opposite,

i do believe that space is really never-ending, but i still just find it weird, for just something so huge, how like did evolution really come out, theorys question it alot, and theres answers, but like HOW really did life form hahah

like if you think about it deep down to the very bottom, there's really no clue to how space was actually formed, no evidence to it, and there never will be. i'd love to be around to see what life would be like in the next 100000 years,

but according to nasa, what they said they'd like to find (even tho in our lifetime, they wouldn't make it even if they were to look) is for aspace-skip, (idfk what' it's called) it's like a shortcut in space, apperantly to theorys it exists, which means, you could go through it, and like you could be (example skipping 5 years in space) but i ain't sure, nasa said it or something,

what about the mission there sending out in 2020, to mars (one way ticket) weird don't yous think ?

i don't know, but i believe, NASA & scientists around the world are hiding alot more then what we could imagine

Does anybody even really think that it's at all possible for 'military intelligence' to have the technology to build spacecrafts,

but then again 'LIGHT & SPEED' at that ratio, hmm does seem unlikely. but who knows.

Marc|Criti

that is certainly fucking trippy, but what the fuck!

still, for 14b light years, speed of light, travels in seconds, but according to an old documentary.

more then likely fake, could be true, but something about time travel exists in space,

i do believe that space is really never-ending, but i still just find it weird, for just something so huge, how like did evolution really come out, theorys question it alot, and theres answers, but like HOW really did life form hahah

like if you think about it deep down to the very bottom, there's really no clue to how space was actually formed, no evidence to it, and there never will be. i'd love to be around to see what life would be like in the next 100000 years,

but according to nasa, what they said they'd like to find (even tho in our lifetime, they wouldn't make it even if they were to look) is for aspace-skip, (idfk what' it's called) it's like a shortcut in space, apperantly to theorys it exists, which means, you could go through it, and like you could be (example skipping 5 years in space) but i ain't sure, nasa said it or something,

what about the mission there sending out in 2020, to mars (one way ticket) weird don't yous think ?

i don't know, but i believe, NASA & scientists around the world are hiding alot more then what we could imagine

Does anybody even really think that it's at all possible for 'military intelligence' to have the technology to build spacecrafts,

but then again 'LIGHT & SPEED' at that ratio, hmm does seem unlikely. but who knows.

yeah, it's pretty simple to understand it this way:

where Δτ is a lapse of time inside the space ship

and Δt is the lapse of time on earth

c= light speed

v=spaceship's speed

so when you start going very fast (from about 10% of light speed), time goes slower in the ship than on earth.

the faster you go, the slower time passes by compared to what is actually passing on earth

this was observed and confirmed with a clock that was put inside a spaceship that went very fast around earth (when it came back, it was a few seconds late...)

So imagine you manage to reach speeds close to speed of light, the square root in the 2nd formula comes close to 0, and therefore the time on the spaceship passes infinitely slower than the one on earth :o

Maybe in the not so far future could we send people to, for example, Proxima Centauri and they could come back alive... (its "only" 4.22 light speed years travel from our solar system)

oh and speed in space is another concept.. everything is moving from or towards something else, the law of additivity of speed doesn't apply, because of the huge speeds involved (it doesn't apply on earth either but we just pretend it does coz it almost does)

so we use earth referential to calculate speed: say a galaxy is moving away from A at 80% of light speed, and another is moving away from A on the opposite side with also 80% light speed. The 2 galaxies aren't actually moving at 160% of light speed one from another

its called a wormhole: it's the path between a "black hole" and a "white hole"

we have never seen any white hole

another problem is there's apparently 3 kinds of those:

- Schwarzschild worm hole, which we cannot pass (we'd be crushed to death)

- Reissner-Nordstrom worm hole, which we can only pass in one way.

- Lorentz worm hole, which we can pass in both way. But it means this worm hole would have a negative mass, exotic matter, which we have never proven right since it violates physics rules

I did a project on solar sails, that you can use on a small space ship, and using photon propulsion, it gains speed and reach incredible speeds (about 150km/s or more for some). It uses photons (sun) so it can pretty much go anywhere without need of propellants and combustion of high-speed ejection.

Problem is that it can't land on a planet, coz acceleration isn't big enough to get out of the athmosphere...

Space is complicated >.<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Humanity is incredibly selfish to believe that we are the only living things in our universe, and universes beyond that. Yes other life exists, there is no doubt.

guys stop argueing... like i said only god knows

God isn't real bro.

stop shoving atheism down our throats brah

God isn't real bro.

stop shoving atheism down our throats brah

I'm obviously trolling. Sorry.

But in all seriousness, this is scientific debate, so bringing 'God' into this is silly.

Interesting stuff indeed, a question which has baffled man kind for a long time.

Meh I kinda hope there is other life form on different planets, although all the fun is in NOT knowing, makes the whole topic that much more mysterious and captivating.

It's puzzling how a lot of people that believe in the supernatural being "God" are against the idea of there being other life in a universe we haven't explored over 1% of.

God isn't real bro.

It's ironic that atheists usually complain about religion being shoved down their throats.

back to the topic ..

Other life exists out there, but we will never find it in this lifetime or the next. So don't worry, just enjoy life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Aliens definitely exist, this is a universe without end (if it has an end, what comes after it, and so on...). Some forms of life have developed elsewhere jut like earth, it would be ignorant not to think so.

About the video, I've seen that video like 1 month ago, and I don't think the human description of Aliens and Spaceships would be adequate rofl, still nice lol, watch it with this song:

X-Files Theme Song

Aliens definitely exist, this is a universe without end (if it has an end, what comes after it, and so on...). Some forms of life have developed elsewhere jut like earth, it would be ignorant not to think so.

About the video, I've seen that video like 1 month ago, and I don't think the human description of Aliens and Spaceships would be adequate rofl, still nice lol, watch it with this song:

X-Files Theme Song

this is a universe without end

that is debatable

einstein thought universe was in expansion, and if it is, then it means there are boundaries to this universe therefore with an end.

but then einstein was not always right...

Some forms of life have developed elsewhere jut like earth

it's not a fact until we find proof, but it is very likely

and i think life wouldn't be "earth-like": we have found on earth that some cells can live with an extremely high pressure, and even reproduce, others can live through high variations of temperature in a short time: life can develop itself in extreme conditions

this means life existing somewhere else is even more likely than we ever thought before

X-Files Theme Song

that is debatable

einstein thought universe was in expansion, and if it is, then it means there are boundaries to this universe therefore with an end.

and i think life wouldn't be "earth-like": we have found on earth that some cells can live with an extremely high pressure, and even reproduce, others can live through high variations of temperature in a short time: life can develop itself in extreme conditions

this means life existing somewhere else is even more likely than we ever thought before

Well yes, it is said that it is expanding, but expanding into what? And what are the boundaries of that thing its expanding into? It can't have an end, or the question will become "What's behind it" and "What's behind that" and so on...

I meant the example of earth, where its possible to contain life, I did not mean exactly like earth where there's vertebrates, 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth etc.

X-Files Theme Song

that is debatable

Well yes, it is said that it is expanding, but expanding into what? And what are the boundaries of that thing its expanding into? It can't have an end, or the question will become "What's behind it" and "What's behind that" and so on...

I meant the example of earth, where its possible to contain life, I did not mean exactly like earth where there's vertebrates, 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth etc.

i think the answer to that question is something we cannot understand

it's like trying to imagine how big the universe is, mind blowing and beyond our comprehension

when einstein said "expanding", he meant that the galaxies were moving away from each other. So the universe expanding would mean that the farthest galaxies from each side are going away from each other in the maybe emptiness of space

we know so little about space, about how it's made, we won't be sure for quite a long time

Iguide | Tommy

to those who ask why havent they tried to communicate with us yet?  well, whos to say they haven't?  just because we (citizens) don't know about it doesn't mean they havent already communicated with government, military, ect...  Imo, its a bit out there, but i believe our military/government knows MUCH more on the subject then they are telling us.  An example would be roswell.  Now many people reported seeing aliens on the ground after the crash.  The government conveniently cleared up these rumors saying that they were just test dummies from the balloons they were testing.  Well, roswell happened in 1947, but the first crash test dummies weren't invented until 1949? Somethings sketchy...

how can something be invented 2 years after the government said they were using them.  obviously they were already invented in 1947, maybe they werent being used by the automobile industry yet but they were definitely produceable lol

well this is a type of skeptics question -

why do alien pictures draw back to the times of the ancients, or are the pictures you see on the walls just lies?

well, anyways- somebody said we haven't explored 1% of the universe, our technology won't reach there for age's. see there trying to build a space-craft to reach mars (for humans). which won't be done until around 2014/2021 i think it was.

well anyways, i've done a good amount of watching on UFO videos, (people who tend to believe crop circles are alien-evidence) clearly don't know squat about anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_circle

it does say people believe super-natural activity, but you do sometimes have that opinion that it's a weird creation (but very good creativity)

there's ton's of sites out there on UFO's and what-not.

http://www.ufohowto.com/ <- take a look at that, now that look's a tad weird -

but ofcourse these idiot's here trying to say 'no-one knows only god does' it's true that you can't base religion on scientific evidence of life. but i don't care how many times i have to repeat this.

but there's no way that nasa hasn't scoured space for 30 years (even with scopes) and haven't seen one capable planet to support life, - beyond a joke in my opinion .

but there's always going to be a story behind it, for the next 100 years and so on..

well this is a type of skeptics question -

why do alien pictures draw back to the times of the ancients, or are the pictures you see on the walls just lies?

well, anyways- somebody said we haven't explored 1% of the universe, our technology won't reach there for age's. see there trying to build a space-craft to reach mars (for humans). which won't be done until around 2014/2021 i think it was.

well anyways, i've done a good amount of watching on UFO videos, (people who tend to believe crop circles are alien-evidence) clearly don't know squat about anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_circle

it does say people believe super-natural activity, but you do sometimes have that opinion that it's a weird creation (but very good creativity)

there's ton's of sites out there on UFO's and what-not.

http://www.ufohowto.com/ <- take a look at that, now that look's a tad weird -

but ofcourse these idiot's here trying to say 'no-one knows only god does' it's true that you can't base religion on scientific evidence of life. but i don't care how many times i have to repeat this.

but there's no way that nasa hasn't scoured space for 30 years (even with scopes) and haven't seen one capable planet to support life, - beyond a joke in my opinion .

but there's always going to be a story behind it, for the next 100 years and so on..

oh god...

ever heard about imagination/really bad drawing skills?

well, anyways- somebody said we haven't explored 1% of the universe

bro, every1 knows and can say that we haven't explored 0.000000000000000000000000000001% of the universe...

our technology won't reach there for age's

our technology will probably never reach "there"

wtf is that supposed to mean?

there are many stars out there young padawan

a story behind what?