Martial Arts

Beastdefire

I myself do Wing Chun.

If you wan't something that is for show, do MMA. It wont help you. I did BJJ and Muay Thai for 2.5 years, didn't do nothing "technically" for me on the streets. With Wing Chun, you learn that Martial Arts is an art itself. And not "fighting".

So shit like, Judo, Aikido, Tae Kwan Do.. Don't waste your money. Something like Jeet Kune Do, Wing Chun or even dirty boxing. Will keep you SAFEST on the street, and if anyone want's to argue with this. FUCKING dare you.

Wing Chun has got me out of some good scenario's without even throwing that punch.

Is wing chun that fast hands shit? I boxed for a year and have to say i loved it, you learn so much for protecting yourself in the ring and on the streets. And btw the Gracie's brought BJJ to america not brazil they adapted jui jitsu to make it suit them selves because they werent that big so they used there own body weight to bring there oponent down, which was called gracie jui jitsu which turned into BJJ.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Env

• Adolesc3nt

• Acclaimed|Jordan

• Marc|Criti