• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Octavarium

• Sam|Stop Lying

emo's

Keep listening to your computerized wannabenigger rap crap music and stop bothering the people that actually like real music that takes real effort.

ok ill come into ur house and scream at the top of my voice and ur family just has to sit their because im calling it music and making an effort.

im sure they are used to it anyway with all the screaming you've done over naomi.

Why the fuck do you think that I listen to scream? I listen to Avenged/VE etc, it's a mix of rock/metal/alternative. Don't judge me if you don't know me. I also don't like the screamo bands that just randomly scream into a mic. But there's a difference between Metal and Metal

Oh really?

1nc0mp4r4bl3

emo's

Keep listening to your computerized wannabenigger rap crap music and stop bothering the people that actually like real music that takes real effort.

ok ill come into ur house and scream at the top of my voice and ur family just has to sit their because im calling it music and making an effort.

im sure they are used to it anyway with all the screaming you've done over naomi.

Why the fuck do you think that I listen to scream? I listen to Avenged/VE etc, it's a mix of rock/metal/alternative. Don't judge me if you don't know me. I also don't like the screamo bands that just randomly scream into a mic. But there's a difference between Metal and Metal

Oh really?

Yes really, smartass.

Wow, you see this is why we associate dubstep, rap etc. with chavvy holligans. Why the fuck is there any need to come to this topic and chat pointless shit. Seriously, are you that fucking bored you'd like to troll a legitimate idea of a topic.

I can't remember going into the dubstep topic and being nothing but positive. Deers are good. So why all the shit here?

Give it a listen and fuck off now k?
1nc0mp4r4bl3

yh wut u chattin fam i ent a chav ur just an emo

not even going to bother replying on these pointless comments lol... Made this topic to share some good music with other people with the same taste. There are always morons like you making these pointless comments... Fuck off, same for you steriod
Tango_Oscar

not even going to bother replying on these pointless comments lol... Made this topic to share some good music with other people with the same taste. There are always morons like you making these pointless comments... Fuck off, same for you steriod

Messs  :ph43r:

yeah, i'm super sad and i listen to things that depress me and i cut my wrists and want to die.

NO.

you need to learn your subcultures better which I apply to none of. We can make a jazz topic or a pop topic or a rerto game music topic or a composition topic and I guarentee I can post excellent music there. Can you?

If you're going to post here, contribute. I really cannot fathom how anybody can be this much a dick for no reason.

rage music time...

And especially for you...

emo's

Oh really?

Yes really, smartass.

i hope you saw the mistake i highlighted.

emo's

I'm sorry to OT but LOL

yeah, i'm super sad and i listen to things that depress me and i cut my wrists and want to die.

I'm here if you wana chat about it mate, we can sort your problems out :)

Just think of it as "In the basement" rather than "On the floor" =]

emo's

Oh really?

Yes really, smartass.

i hope you saw the mistake i highlighted.

the way I interpret it is like you have metal acts who think they're all metal but they're just pussy fags, A7X, BFMV... the metal bands everybody (even you) have heard of. They're diabolical.

Pantera, Mastodon, Divine Heresy,Shadows Fall... those bands are proper metal.

Still can't understand the judgemental nature of everybody... "emos"/metalheads are just normal people with a different taste.

is the bassist for Cannibal Corpse talking about his family and how he plays World of Warcraft. He's such a standard geeky guy in this video that plays mmos a bit too much. Then his music is completely different, like

I'm here if you wana chat about it mate, we can sort your problems out :)

Just think of it as "In the basement" rather than "On the floor" =]

Ha, omfg Ollie. <3 Nice vids :P

On topic: That song is actually shit. I disliked it. But yeah, we can talk. But it will mostly be about freeform jazz if you want, currently what i'm listening to. Also if I wanted to go to the basement I'd listen to this. Bass Tribute by Victor Wooten with a ton of other amazing bassists. It's quality. There's a part near the end which goes "The bass. The bottom. Low down funky nasty. How low can you go? Bassline. The basement. Oooh Yeaahh."

stfu emo

See this is what I hate about the music forum.

Every time somebody makes a taste pertaining to their style of music it's usually bashed for no apparent reason.

If you don't like it don't fucking post, you're not fucking important to me in the slightest, I'm not entitled to your opinion, therefore it contains no constructive argument on behalf of my taste or the taste of others' music whatsoever.

Grow up and get the fuck out if you don't like it.

run riot? We're the nice people.

and Jesus Christ Steroids... can you be a little bit more consistent when you type? it's fucking irritating. You should probably come up with something new. "Emos" is becoming a little monotonous, plus is doesn't even make sense... not at all.