Steroids

Steroids

please don't try and lecture me when you clearly know nothing. :lol:

when i clearly know nothing, when i outlift you in every lift? thanks for coming out.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Sc1m1tar

• Acclaimed|Jordan

• SkidooosH

you know you still need all the supplements and calories whilst on steroids.. your buddys stupid.

not saying that you dont need those others. please dont call my buddy an idiot he will have a better physique then you'll ever have, but if you think about it. you really dont need a preworkout you need protein and a good diet on steroids. + a good routine in the gym i suppose if you want to maximize your potential.

cutie

nou  :wub:

when i clearly know nothing, when i outlift you in every lift? thanks for coming out.

:bash:

The quick ways out always have consequences (Unless you are gifted with luck)

Go watch Bigger, Faster, Stronger .. you ignorant fool. I absolutely hate kids like you who talk outta your ass.

No. There's things you can do to bring your body back to its natural equilibrium post cycle. If you know what you're doing with it and have researched it, it's actually not as bad as it's played out to be.

Go watch Bigger, Faster, Stronger .. you ignorant fool. I absolutely hate kids like you who talk outta your ass.

ROFL complete idiot

ROFL complete idiot

Complete idiot, post a vid of yourself doing a max deadlift or bench or squat or whatever and ill do the same following to prove that your a weak beta bitch. all you have is knowledge no physique no strength no nothing. your shit kid.

u say u hate talking out your arse. but now you're saying things that you have no idea if they are true or not. pretty funny.

btw no1 records themselves rofl.

I love how you say that Steroids is weak and knows nothing, yet he is one of the most knowledgeable here, to the point where he was made mod of this section when it was made, who the fuck are you kid, get off these forums.

roll wiv roids or get rolled ova.