Steroids

Steroids

Steroids is a very general, broad, overused term anymore. There is many different levels and as you said it all depends on how you do it. Taking lots of supplements without the proper pre caution is harmful on your body.. lifting weights improperly is harmful for your body.. you know i've takin a pro hormone and I don't regret it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Sc1m1tar

• Acclaimed|Jordan

• SkidooosH

Neva eva, cheating it out isnt for me

what's cheating? you workout, does that mean you're cheating over the guys that don't work out? you drink protein, maybe they don't, is that an unfair advantage? you weren't raised in a third world country, that gives you an unfair advantage over half the world.

listen, someday you'll grow up and realize life isn't white and black, you gotta make your own decisions and realize we're all gonna be dirt

For you guy's that say it's cheating, blah blah blah no respect. You guy's are pretty retarded.

You do know, if your on a cycle. You have to train harder than you were previously? In order for them to really be fully optimised. Most of you have no idea what they actually do and how they work.

Anyways, I have help them before. My cousins can get me what I want for free. But, never had the urge to use them.

Dan| High Rating

na apart from the fact i don't like needles i think im doing fine without them, I don't mind slower gains, I don't mind having to eat really well/be more patient/work harder(tho those on steroids can actually work harder in the gym) to get my gains. They're also expensive and as i'm only 16 most people would advise against it at my age, so i'm told anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

if you ever plan on actually considering steroids, start with orals first to see how your body reacts to the new amount of synthetic test entering your body if it doesn't react do injections because there cleaning and better for you. and you end up staying the same instead of losing your gains like you do with orals.

one of my good buddys also said that you spend ur 50-60$ on ur protein 50-60$ on your pre workouts all this other money on vitamins and other stuff why not spend 110-220$ on one cylce that will get you 10lbs of muscle mass faster and you get to keep it.. + the ego and strength that comes along with feeling so great about steroids. haha

you know you still need all the supplements and calories whilst on steroids.. your buddys stupid.

not saying that you dont need those others. please dont call my buddy an idiot he will have a better physique then you'll ever have, but if you think about it. you really dont need a preworkout you need protein and a good diet on steroids. + a good routine in the gym i suppose if you want to maximize your potential.

you know you still need all the supplements and calories whilst on steroids.. your buddys stupid.

not saying that you dont need those others. please dont call my buddy an idiot he will have a better physique then you'll ever have, but if you think about it. you really dont need a preworkout you need protein and a good diet on steroids. + a good routine in the gym i suppose if you want to maximize your potential.

cutie