Steroids

Steroids

the side-effects ARE greatly exagerated.

when you know what your doing the muscle doesn't just fall straight off you when you go off them, you mantain it.

with the correct post cycle therapy (PCT), little can go wrong.

who would consider doing them? who has done them? if you have, tell me what sort.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Sc1m1tar

• Acclaimed|Jordan

• SkidooosH

Acclaimed|Jordan

I don't know shit about anything because I'm still an ignorant noob but I would take them if they would significantly help me get the body I want.

roid rage is typically a myth, tho with more powerful anabolics like tren it can occur, just over-exaggerated.

arnold is old as fuck, that's his lifestyle choice at old age, the fucker was hospitalized and he's like 65. if you a+b=c from that, then you're an idiot.

personally after i cut to 8-10% i plan on running a test e+dbol cycle, possibly test prop+dbol

you'll lose my e-respect if you touch them!

Depicted is a 21-year-old amateur bodybuilder who arrived at a  clinic in Dusseldorf, Germany with severe acne on his chest and upper back.

He was a constant user of anabolic-androgenic steroids, of which acne is a side effect — as is damaged sperm and shrunken testicles, both of which he also possessed.

Doctors ordered the patient to quit steroids and start taking antibiotics. Two months later, the acne was gone. So was the muscle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

obviously you say you wont use them constantly but what if you get addicted (if they are, no idea) and turn out like this chump

lol fuck anabolics ARE A DRUG. ABUSE ANY DRUG AND YOU WILL RECEIVE NEGATIVE EFFECTS HOLY FUCK.

with a proper post cycle therapy and decent research the chances of fucking up a cycle are slim to none

and shrunken balls is true.. while on cycle, for maybe a couple weeks, then they return to normal. no biggie

read what i put underneath but ill say it again for you

obviously you say you wont use them constantly but what if you get addicted (if they are, no idea) and turn out like this chump

its not like doing heroin.. u get addicted to the gains.. anyone with any control over themselves whatsoever can easily just stop.

Pic is photoshopped.

Wouldn't advise on the use em under 20 years old at the least, due to the endocrine system may not be fully developed and if you fuck it up you could end up being on HRT for the rest of your life.

Wouldn't say with correct PCT little can go wrong as they will react differently in each individual, some will experience extreme side effects, whereas other will hardly have any.

If anyones thinking about doing them research them for agesss to know exactly what is going to happen and what you are putting in your body they aren't a miracle drug and you will have to work hard to keep the muscle and your diet must be perfect to make it worthwhile.

S 6 I 6 N 6

Arnold's looking great.

Whoever said this picure is photoshopped is wrong until proven. Arnold is in his 60's of course he'll look like that now.

You're right, MOST people, don't know shit about steroids. Truth is, most athletes, take "steroids". There's certain levels in their tests they have to meet, aslong as they don't go over them, it won't test positive. However, this is called, physiological dose, which, according to experts, is ok but if you're seeking for fast healing, and rapid tissue growth, which is what most bodybuilders use steroids for, physiological dose is not enough.

In a short-term, there's about no health problems but like ALL DRUGS, there's always side effects in the long run. Sure, steroids aren't addictive but the results are and you may think you have self control now but we are talking about, eating shit, not sleeping, not working out enough and having similar results to a guy who lives in the gym.

They way I think about steroids is the following:

You play to much Runescape, you get addicted;

You eat to much shit, you get fat;

You do to much girls, you turn gay(lol);

(...)

You use to much steroids, you will not quit and become a faggot.