'sw product'

Body_Piece

Nothing wrong with being called a SW Product, usually you get called it from a person that is jealous of your stats.

I get called a SW Product from time to time aswell, even tho I was maxed before it came out, also HP was my third 99, but OK.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Posh

• Eye.

• Body_Piece

• Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

sw product/pc product arguments from the weak

pures are made to pk and made to take advantage of the combat system

Agreed for sure

ive had accs with 20 hp over their combat, and accounts with hp barely above combat.  Hp is a optional stat like mage/range/str, you can sacrifice your own hp in order to get higher hits with mage/range/str so you have pros and cons for both =D

^^ 100% Correct! ^^

Everyone gets called a sw prod, but only by the peoppe who suck dick at pking or training. What kind of insult is "sw prod" anyway? it's a minigame in runescape like every other, if it helps u, fucking use it.

I really _hate_ being called a sw product, i mean so what? I think most of the people that call other ppl a sw product is jelous as they do not have a 99 skill etc.

True.