• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Posh

• Eye.

• Body_Piece

• Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to be a douche to what i said, this is a rant topic not that stupid thanks for pointing it out for me :D but if you havent noticed, 7/10 there under 10 and craving attetion, and theres that little button at the bottom that says "public chat :D"

sw product/pc product arguments from the weak

pures are made to pk and made to take advantage of the combat system

sw product/pc product arguments from the weak

pures are made to pk and made to take advantage of the combat system

AGREED!

You should be able to train the way you want. Calling someone a "Product" is quite bull. If you trained at bandits to 99 strength, can I call you a "Bandit product"?

I really _hate_ being called a sw product, i mean so what? I think most of the people that call other ppl a sw product is jelous as they do not have a 99 skill etc.

Creamie pies

People call sw prods out because their just mad we have higher levels than them and they get reallypissed off about it when you keep beating them. So they need to l2get levels.

NO NO, THIS is a SW prod you can't even deniy it, at my fucking level (68) she'd rape ur ass and she has tbh.

Name "khunt x" serch that..

During a fight/before a fight people are just trying to annoy the hell out of you. During a game of sw..wow, was it a main?lol.

SW is like a slower version of old-school PC.

owner mighty

why would you even wana sw? yah you can get xp fast but i wouldnt use sw unless i was training mage in there with stun or something..

why would you even wana sw? yah you can get xp fast but i wouldnt use sw unless i was training mage in there with stun or something..

needed break from straight 2m exp at experiments

Got A Big Un

i guess its there own choice if they want to sacrifice hp for higher stats not a sensible thing to do though