• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Posh

• Eye.

• Body_Piece

• Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

i used soulwars for alot of my levels, but yet i havn't been called a product :o

That's because your stats are all poor.

Kyle|Lol The PK

sw product/pc product arguments from the weak

pures are made to pk and made to take advantage of the combat system

qft

if i swed i wouldnt have my hp lvl^^ and u cant tlk mr swed all my stats then sw hp so i dont look sw prod

Lol, people always call me a sw product or something like that because I'm 99 ranged 72 hp. Whats wrong with taking advantage of good xp? Plus I did sw a lot because I have a feeling jagex is going to ruin the xp rewards like they did back in 07 with pest control.

Posted Image

Only thing i have against sw products is that i beleave that the people who got there 99 skills legit... no pc/sw had to work harder to get it than if you got it at sw... But i got a couple range lvl's off of it so i cant really say much either...

• 2 months later...
watchoutofko

i just got called a SW product, this wouldn't normally bug me but it was DURING a game of soulwars

wtflol hypocrite >.>

lol who cares if ur a sw prod

sw product/pc product arguments from the weak

pures are made to pk and made to take advantage of the combat system

Agreed for sure

ive had accs with 20 hp over their combat, and accounts with hp barely above combat.  Hp is a optional stat like mage/range/str, you can sacrifice your own hp in order to get higher hits with mage/range/str so you have pros and cons for both =D