• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Toby|Doggie

• Lip Job

it's weird most of the times i manage to wake up right before i die, it's weird because at that point i feel like i wanna wake myself up and it happens.. hard to explain ..

same here lol

• 3 weeks later...

I have dreams where i fall aswell, always seem to have ones where i like trip over something aswell and it makes me jump out of my skin while im asleep lol

^

Marc|Criti

i once got my arm chopped off and i wake up and its tingling and hurting.

that's coz you were probably lying on your arm, cutting the blood flow, and your uncounsciously imagined something around your arm that would hurt it

-> chopping it off

i once got my arm chopped off and i wake up and its tingling and hurting.

that's coz you were probably lying on your arm, cutting the blood flow, and your uncounsciously imagined something around your arm that would hurt it

-> chopping it off

I had a dream there was a girl choking on something...

OMG there she is!

c5qyh.gif

Toby|Doggie

I sometimes dream that im in this plane then in this city then in this hotel then at the fortress then in this random place where theres all sorts of shit and then i fall and then i fall and then i fall again and then i fall one more time and i wake up?????

I sometimes dream that im in this plane then in this city then in this hotel then at the fortress then in this random place where theres all sorts of shit and then i fall and then i fall and then i fall again and then i fall one more time and i wake up?????

i think ur brains subconsciously trying to tell u that ur life is broken apart and ur gonna keep falling unless u piece it back toghether

Toby|Doggie

i think ur brains subconsciously trying to tell u that ur life is broken apart and ur gonna keep falling unless u piece it back toghether

Hmm, could be that. OR it could be saying that I enjoyed the film inception.

Anytime people say something strange happened them people always say "INCEPTION!@!"

bandwagon badger

Toby|Doggie

Anytime people say something strange happened them people always say "INCEPTION!@!"

bandwagon badger

Nono, you missed the point. That was the actual storyline to inception.  :whistle:

bandwagon badger

Nono, you missed the point. That was the actual storyline to inception.  :whistle:

Oh haha silly me

Its not even ur dream its just the storyline of inception

Oh haha