• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Toby|Doggie

• Lip Job

I think someone has been watching a little too much Inception/Nightmare on Elm Street typish movies.

That is in fact a myth. I have died many times in my dream, but the dream just keeps on going.

I had a dream about two weeks ago when I had finals going on and I died inside my house to intruders who would not stop bothering me.

Death dreams are usually in relation to a build up of stress in your own personal life, you feel you have mounting pressure and it all takes form in your subconscious as your dreams are a manifestation of passed events, thoughts, worries, etc.

Well I mean you could die of shock due to a heart attack if you died in a dream, but then no one will know.

I almost drowned in a dream and when I woke up I felt like it really happened, but I have died in a dream before but I am still there in a 3rd person kinda way

I've had dreams of being attacked by loved ones before, but never dying, no

Closest dream I could remember to coming close to death was probably falling off a building, but then again I don't remember if I hit the ground or not :S

I love falling dreams, ive fell countless times from a hot-air balloon in a dream, its FUCKING AWESOME when you wake up realizing youre not dead....

and... a dog bit me once in a dream and it felt like it actually happened. :O