[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Dreaming

Mike (0BR)

I died after I died in a dream, heres the proof, im posting it.

Was you reincarnated as a cunt in your dream? Because I think It happened in real life.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Toby|Doggie

• Lip Job

Was you reincarnated as a cunt in your dream? Because I think It happened in real life.

Asians dont have opinions here

Good to see that you agree.

Atleast you know your opinion isn't cared about.

Oh your messing in the wrong tick tack box boy

Are you saying asians belong in tick tack boxes?

Dont be playin scooby

U are one shape shiftin tango

Are you saying asians belong in tick tack boxes?

Dont be playin scooby

U are one shape shiftin tango

I didnt see a no.

Where are the mirr's?!
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

^ u got the power to do anything and u just sit ther and die?

1. Don't bump old topics.

2. Don't double post.

Basic fucking forum skills, if you've been on any forum for at least 10 minutes, or even the internet, you should know this.

3. Not all dreams are lucid, few people are lucid dreamers.. you don't control your dreams, derpaderpaderp.

I C0NN0R I

i get falling dreams every so often lol. pretty fucking scary but i never die in them O.O

Same, sometimes its a dream where i can jump really high for some reason, sometimes in said dream i still worry that i'll die, sometimes i dont worry at all and i wake up wishing it was real. Then other times i have dreams where i'll just be in retarded situations that end up with me falling to my death, at which point there's a period i don't remember and i keep dreaming after, or i wake up.

I've also experienced dreams where i sort of switch between 3rd person and first person and end up dieing somewhere along the way.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Strange stuff guys. I often dream that I fall of something, can't really remember what and when I reach the ground I wake up.

Last night I had a pretty scary dream. I was dreaming that I was trying to sleep but I kept seeing someone standing at my door making strange sounds. Makes me fucking nervous and I keep thinking it is real, I always think it is real when I am dreaming, somehow.

Strange world.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Strange stuff guys. I often dream that I fall off something, can't really remember what and when I reach the ground I wake up.

Last night I had a pretty scary dream. I was dreaming that I was trying to sleep but I kept seeing someone standing at my door making strange sounds. Makes me fucking nervous and I keep thinking it is real, I always think it is real when I am dreaming, somehow.

Strange world.

Ugh, double post, my bad.

Shitty internet, tried to refresh.

I have dreams where i fall aswell, always seem to have ones where i like trip over something aswell and it makes me jump out of my skin while im asleep lol

2. Don't double post.

Basic fucking forum skills, if you've been on any forum for at least 10 minutes, or even the internet, you should know this.

3. Not all dreams are lucid, few people are lucid dreamers.. you don't control your dreams, derpaderpaderp.

heres a basic forum skill for u, don't flame like a retarded 12 yr old, we dont all have 8k postcount and spend our lives on forums so instead of "Basic fucking forum skills, if you've been on any forum for at least 10 minutes, or even the internet, you should know this" try "Please dont do this ..." and maybe you won't appear to be such an asshole.

P.S you can PM me an apology or post it below. :)

2. Don't double post.

heres a basic forum skill for u, don't flame like a retarded 12 yr old, we dont all have 8k postcount and spend our lives on forums so instead of "Basic fucking forum skills, if you've been on any forum for at least 10 minutes, or even the internet, you should know this" try "Please dont do this ..." and maybe you won't appear to be such an asshole.

P.S you can PM me an apology or post it below. :)

I didn't mean to sound an asshole, and i'd of happily apologised, if you hadn't just called me a retarded 12 year old, and made fun of my post count. So you get no apology from me, hypocrite.

I don't think an apology is warranted, but this is the Debate section therefore the post was on the first page, so I call it fair game. It's not really gravedigging since it's in a sub-forum and in the first page.

And back on topic ..

Sometimes while I dream, I'm active like running or doing something tiring and then when I wake up, I'm tired as hell. It's pretty weird.

it's weird most of the times i manage to wake up right before i die, it's weird because at that point i feel like i wanna wake myself up and it happens.. hard to explain ..