[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Funky
Parviz
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

OFFICIAL OFF TOPIC TROLLING 1NC0MP4R4BL3. Bitching Anthony/Naomi.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Gareth l Rare

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Owngodz

are you trying to say your girlfriend is a motorbike?

Ya dudee I bought a motorbike and called her Naomi, but the motorbike didn''t want to be ridden by me so she found another bike called Anthony which is a 20 years old BMW, they love eachother so much because they know how hard it can be to be ridden by people so they started trying riding on eachother but it failed

Ya dudee I bought a motorbike and called her Naomi, but the motorbike didn''t want to be ridden by me so she found another bike called Anthony which is a 20 years old BMW, they love eachother so much because they know how hard it can be to be ridden by people so they started trying riding on eachother but it failed

and then everybody died, the end.

and then everybody died, the end.

Situation 1. I will suffer, Anthony and Naomi will be happy together. Happy ending for everyone except me.

Situation 2. He will rape/kill her, I will feel guilty, my friends will be like wtf and her parents will kill me.

Situation 3. There is no situation 3.

• 2 months later...