[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Funky
Parviz
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

OFFICIAL OFF TOPIC TROLLING 1NC0MP4R4BL3. Bitching Anthony/Naomi.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

I officially gave up on her now, I was planning to do so already but I couldn't. Today I found out she had been talking about me behind my back :hash: :sorry: and she kept on talking about him with some other girls. So yeah, I pretty much hate both of them now. And it has finally come to a certain point that I CAN finally give up.  :unsure2: She was saying that I told her that I didn't want to be friends anymore and stuff like that. She just used me all the time and I fell for it :ph43r:. Now I think I finally understand that she doesn't like me and she never liked me, she was just being a slut, which I did not expect. If she chooses a virtual mindfucked moron which likes bloodfetishes/cutting himself, above me, who showed her love and was always there for her, then I know enough.

Trolls/opinions/w/e are welcome.

Oh, this is an IRL picture of me, just felt like I had to upload this for fun.

2j4shmc.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Gareth l Rare

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Owngodz

only fags hump red motorcycles fagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Gareth l Rare

Hopefully you understand why we did what we did

Wasnt mindless flaming (well for roids it was) lol that was funny though haha

Now you can move on

Hopefully you understand why we did what we did

Wasnt mindless flaming (well for roids it was) lol that was funny though haha

Now you can move on

Yeah bro, thanks:D I knew I had to move on but it was hard and I just didn't had a good enough reason to give up, but now I do. A good friend of mine found out some stuff, she had talked with er about Anthony and they even planof fucking eachother when he comes over, and they don't even know eachother in real life Rofltrolol, seriously. I really hope he disappoints her so bad, and that she will regret it so damn bad. o.O

funny how i was right about everything.

the wizards sleeve prevails.

To be honest, I don't really understand what you're saying, but ok your right, and everyone here knows what was the best thing to do, but I just couldn't... you know... :p

lol e-daters? :s

Yeah exactly... She met him on some fucking program called omegle where you can talk/see a random guy/girl or w/e... he was jacking off on cam while she met him....

Loose vagina? What exactly does that mean?:O

PS: I am dutch.

Okay.. Anthony is a friend of urs that met naomi?

who is naomi and how u get to know her?

loose vagina simply means a vagina that has been fucked so many times, therefore its not tight anymore.

Gareth l Rare

Wizard Sleeve means a loose vagina

Fucking lol!

Maybe they will go space docking :shifty: never no lol

loose vagina simply means a vagina that has been fucked so many times, therefore its not tight anymore.

Long story short

Guy likes girl

Girl doesnt like guy

Girl likes douche bag freak of nature

Guy falls in what he believes if love < young love, its cute

Guy looses sleep over girl

Guy posts in OT making 3 topics about what to do... gets trolled on every one because every1 told him to move on and he refused

hence why roids was terrorizing him

okay i went to see your previous topics. i can feel how you're feeling now. i personally had a long-distance relationship for 1,5years.. which is 18months. it was a torture and yes i met her over runescape. we met up once irl in a few months and fucked and do things couple does. right now in your situation, you're with a girl thats idk wtf is wrong with she but somehow i feel that. dude, cry a river, build a bridge, get over it. if you dont forget about her, you can never find someone better. try get a job and stop sitting infront of the computer so much.. i hope my advises help.

Wizard Sleeve means a loose vagina

Fucking lol!

Maybe they will go space docking :shifty: never no lol

Long story short

Guy likes girl

Girl doesnt like guy

Girl likes douche bag freak of nature

Guy falls in what he believes if love < young love, its cute

Guy looses sleep over girl

Guy posts in OT making 3 topics about what to do... gets trolled on every one because every1 told him to move on and he refused

hence why roids was terrorizing him

Idk what you mean:O looses sleep over girl?? What is OT?:D

okay i went to see your previous topics. i can feel how you're feeling now. i personally had a long-distance relationship for 1,5years.. which is 18months. it was a torture and yes i met her over runescape. we met up once irl in a few months and fucked and do things couple does. right now in your situation, you're with a girl thats idk wtf is wrong with she but somehow i feel that. dude, cry a river, build a bridge, get over it. if you dont forget about her, you can never find someone better. try get a job and stop sitting infront of the computer so much.. i hope my advises help.

I am still in highschool and I got a job haha. Well I was just concerned about her, cause there can happen something really bad when he comes over, god may know what he is going to do to her right? Oh and Anthony is definately not a friend of mine, Anthony lives in Australia and we live in the Netherlands. I met her while she was at work, well that was the first time I saw her, then I started to look on hyves/facebook and stuff, giving compliments on her pictures etc, we found out that we were in the same school and liked the same music, we started hanging out often, one day I was sleeping at her place with another girl in one room, she didn't tell me she only had one bed, she told me she had something for me to sleep on but that wasn't true so I may sleep in her bed....  We were just having fun with eachother, we drinked a lil, she kept hugging me touching me etc, then when the other girl fell asleep we started doing stuff. We had so much fun in the beginning, taking pictures of eachother, having really good laughs, talking alot, I was there for her when she needed me. She isn't there for me now I need her. So I think it ended here now.

I am still in highschool and I got a job haha. Well I was just concerned about her, cause there can happen something really bad when he comes over, god may know what he is going to do to her right? Oh and Anthony is definately not a friend of mine, Anthony lives in Australia and we live in the Netherlands. I met her while she was at work, well that was the first time I saw her, then I started to look on hyves/facebook and stuff, giving compliments on her pictures etc, we found out that we were in the same school and liked the same music, we started hanging out often, one day I was sleeping at her place with another girl in one room, she didn't tell me she only had one bed, she told me she had something for me to sleep on but that wasn't true so I may sleep in her bed....  We were just having fun with eachother, we drinked a lil, she kept hugging me touching me etc, then when the other girl fell asleep we started doing stuff. We had so much fun in the beginning, taking pictures of eachother, having really good laughs, talking alot, I was there for her when she needed me. She isn't there for me now I need her. So I think it ended here now.

yea the beginning is always fun, feelings do fade away. i wish you all the best in getting over it. lock this topic btw, i dont get why kids trolls over real issues lol..

yea the beginning is always fun, feelings do fade away. i wish you all the best in getting over it. lock this topic btw, i dont get why kids trolls over real issues lol..

Thank you so much man, means alot to me <3 Yeah I just ignore the trolls, it just really bothers me, I really loved her, and so did she. Well these kinda topics seem to be quite popular, and I like to make them:d

Thank you so much man, means alot to me <3 Yeah I just ignore the trolls, it just really bothers me, I really loved her, and so did she. Well these kinda topics seem to be quite popular, and I like to make them:d

if thats the case you're just another troll -.-

if thats the case you're just another troll -.-

No I am definately not a troll, I don't like to hurt people at all, I just like to talk about real life with people and hear opinions, you know.

oki now get your dutch ass to dutch lmfao's house and go to the red light district for a night or 2

post vids of what goes down plz

I will if he lives close to me and if you tell me what the red light district is. :wow:

oki now get your dutch ass to dutch lmfao's house and go to the red light district for a night or 2

I will if he lives close to me and if you tell me what the red light district is. :wow:

red light district means a street where all the houses are prostitute houses. if you walk down a street and every house has a red light in the window, you can get your dick wet.

red light district means a street where all the houses are prostitute houses. if you walk down a street and every house has a red light in the window, you can get your dick wet.

HAHAHAHA You mean Amsterdam! :p

only fags hump red motorcycles fagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

u have a claw spec as ur ava thats shitly cropped so u cant see it... faggit