[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Funky
Parviz
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

OFFICIAL OFF TOPIC TROLLING 1NC0MP4R4BL3. Bitching Anthony/Naomi.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Wizard Sleeve means a loose vagina

Fucking lol!

Maybe they will go space docking :shifty: never no lol

Okay.. Anthony is a friend of urs that met naomi?

who is naomi and how u get to know her?

loose vagina simply means a vagina that has been fucked so many times, therefore its not tight anymore.

Long story short

Guy likes girl

Girl doesnt like guy

Girl likes douche bag freak of nature

Guy falls in what he believes if love < young love, its cute

Guy looses sleep over girl

Guy posts in OT making 3 topics about what to do... gets trolled on every one because every1 told him to move on and he refused

hence why roids was terrorizing him

i came!!!!!!!!

i mean

i lold :D funny shit rare

I saw her, then I started to look on hyves/facebook and stuff, giving compliments on her pictures

wtf.. thats not how u meet people man

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Gareth l Rare

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Owngodz

Gareth l Rare

God can a mod just lock this

Its not funny, its pathetic.....

Jesus and i thought girls crying over Justin Bieber is a fucking cunt were sad.....

To put this in perspective, what do you call a girl who blast all her emotions,feelings and crys her problems over facebook/twitter/myspace

A FUCKING SAD ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE

Now look what your doing/done/continue to do...... /thread

okay i went to see your previous topics. i can feel how you're feeling now. i personally had a long-distance relationship for 1,5years.. which is 18months. it was a torture and yes i met her over runescape. we met up once irl in a few months and fucked and do things couple does. right now in your situation, you're with a girl thats idk wtf is wrong with she but somehow i feel that. dude, cry a river, build a bridge, get over it. if you dont forget about her, you can never find someone better. try get a job and stop sitting infront of the computer so much.. i hope my advises help.

How big was her dick?

oki now get your dutch ass to dutch lmfao's house and go to the red light district for a night or 2

post vids of what goes down plz

I will if he lives close to me and if you tell me what the red light district is. :wow:

red light district means a street where all the houses are prostitute houses. if you walk down a street and every house has a red light in the window, you can get your dick wet.

HAHAHAHA You mean Amsterdam! :p

Gast jij weet serieus echt te weinig..

Elke x als iemand post, wat is dit, wat is dat :p.

Red light district moet je wel gewoon kennen als je Nederlands bent.

Even Dog knew what it was xD.

It took me a while to remember what this was about again but I remember.

That's kinda crappy man, I'm kinda shocked that she actually did that.

But naive girls can be so fuckiing annoying.

There's red light districts in most countries, it's not just another word for Amsterdam.

and that lol.

I do understand why 1nc0mp said that tho, Amsterdam is famous for its Red Light District ;).

There's red light districts in most countries, it's not just another word for Amsterdam.

and that lol.

I do understand why 1nc0mp said that tho, Amsterdam is famous for its Red Light District ;).

Ik weet heus wel wat de wallen enzo zijn hoor xD ik kende het woord red light districts alleen niet:P, en ja ik zit in een fucking klote situatie en ze is zo fucking dom bezig, iedereen weet dat hij haar zal teleurstellen en wrs komt ze jankend terug maar dan heeft ze pech, ze kiest voor hem. :(
I know really well what the banks enzo its hear xD I knew the word drove light districts only not, and yes I sit in a fucking bastard situation and she is so fucking stupidly busy, everybody know that he her will disappoint and wrs comes they whining back but then has she pech, she chooses for him. 

free translation fails hard.

aaanyway. i cant believe this thread was even made.