• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• Next In Line

Im 19 and close to 20, real life always comes first but i still enjoy rs. So many people on my list are my age or older some younger, age doesnt matter as long as you enjoy the game who cares? Take Jitte's advice :p

I just turned 20, well in september, and I still play when I can. I work full time and go to college though so I have to keep my priorities straight. Can't do the long scape runs that I could when I was 14 haha.

lol its a game.. who cares theres people i sell drugs too who snort roxys they are losers  id rather play a game then do hard drugs, i kno it dont make senses but ur nota losa for playin a game..

Definitely. What you do is your business, not anyone elses. If you enjoy it, don't stop cos some dickhead makes you feel like shit for it.

YEA!

Like jerking on the bus, I'm not stopping just cause people stare rudely! :mellow:

please stop posting

Definitely. What you do is your business, not anyone elses. If you enjoy it, don't stop cos some dickhead makes you feel like shit for it.

YEA!

Like jerking on the bus, I'm not stopping just cause people stare rudely! :mellow:

please stop posting

Nah i'm not done yet.

Im 17 turning 18 in 1 month

All my friends even my girlfriend knows I play runescape and if someone is against it he can fuck off lol

Real friends wont call you tard if you play virtual game

The one time I agree with Ep.