• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• Next In Line

Fuck no.

You're trying too hard to be a closet scaper.

inb4someoneovertheageof20flamesme

lol what you think I do?

did u not read. inb4someoneovertheageof20flamesme.

and nah i dont mean it. i told myself that id quit by now, but alas im still hurr.

so no hard feelings to anyone playing. as long as you maintain a balance between irl and rs your fine.

ik some adults who play too. but thats just meh.

I'm 21. All my friends know I play...

What's so bad about runescape? A lot of people at college plays WOW, COD, Guild Wars... all that sort. Only thing I can think of is a bunch of kids at elementary school making fun of someone for playing runescape.

Spittles (Old School)

Na, it's normal. It's not like you're riding a training bike and still watch blues clues. It's a game that requires you to be AT LEAST be 13 or older to play, it's not like it was invented for six year old children.

Do your think as long as you enjoy.

I got 2 other mates, 1 19 other 21.

We all 3 play Runescape.

Look at the social things ( like Foe) we all grew out of this game tbh, but we still love pking so we go pking together :)

Definitely. What you do is your business, not anyone elses. If you enjoy it, don't stop cos some dickhead makes you feel like shit for it.

YEA!

Like jerking on the bus, I'm not stopping just cause people stare rudely! :mellow:

Dude i don't give a crap. I'm 19. I skate but right now i have a broken foot so cant do shit. My friends call me asking to have beers and i tell them i cant be assed I'm questing. They don't care cause they know i can kick-flip more stairs than them...