[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Grime Daily

Steroids

Mucky, I've listened to artists who have made it in the big game and I still think the same.

It's just english voices I think, y'all tend to have high voices and not many deep bass voices.

So can't bring it loud enough.

But yeah ur right, same goes for dutch songs. Y'all wouldn't like em haha xD.

weird brah, when i go the states they always comment on how english accents are so deep compared to theirs :S maybe just hip hop artists are the only people with bass voices ahaha

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Jim

• Lip Job

• Gareth l Rare

Top Posters In This Topic

Benny The Leak LMAO

I cant stand niggas complaing about how hard their life is. Get the fuck over it!

Anyways thats just my thoughts (Im probly gonna get hated for being a fan of electronic music more)

White boy musiccc FTW

Gareth l Rare

I cant stand niggas complaing about how hard their life is. Get the fuck over it!

Anyways thats just my thoughts (Im probly gonna get hated for being a fan of electronic music more)

White boy musiccc FTW

If you havent got anything constructive to say about "Grime music" as this is the grime section dont fucking say nothing at all!

PS

Grime isnt about "how hard your life is" learn what Grime is before you try crit it

White boy musiccc FTW

Well, I do. If I'm in a good mood, everything in my life is going fine and I'm enjoying myself, then there's various pop/hip-hop/dance tracks I'll listen to.

However, when things are going tits-up, I'm poor, and have been fucked over/let down I want music that reflects that. That music typically being grime.

what makes grime different than rap

Different flow.

u have much to learn young rottweiler

Not really, he does stuff with other grime artists, but his solo stuff, I don't know how that can be classified as grime whatsoever.

OZ6G7qwjom4