• Lip Job

• Gareth l Rare

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Gareth l Rare

Chicks cute, her voice is bit annoying but jeez she got barz

YDEDyoth5-M&NR=1&feature=fvwp

1o2VnRr0lts&feature=channel

You gota give her credit, lady soverin, shystie and lady fury are only chicks that have been on the scene

miss dynamite didnt really rap  ;o

@Rare, she's shit. Just like Nicki Minaj the only reason people listen to her is because she's female, she's a novelty act, she couldn't stand with the blokes in grime.

Baby Blue is probably the only British female MC I rate, I haven't paid her much attention, but I've heard her on tracks with Mike Skinner and Sway.

Gareth l Rare

@Rare, she's shit. Just like Nicki Minaj the only reason people listen to her is because she's female, she's a novelty act, she couldn't stand with the blokes in grime.

Baby Blue is probably the only British female MC I rate, I haven't paid her much attention, but I've heard her on tracks with Mike Skinner and Sway.

wh00a8.jpg

'Brotherly love? We ain't brothers, were just the same colour, you cunt!'

I usually can't stand Ghetts, but in that track he's sick, reminds me of Cannibal Ox so much.

Imo I don't like 90% of the grime even though I listen to hiphop.

If I'm really honest I must say that the beats sounds a lil like dubstep but the british rappish can't rap 'loud' enough to overcome a dubstep beat so they lower the bass and loudness which makes it sounds soft.

Which takes away the feeling of a banging beat and banging voices + lyrics.

Next to that I can't understand shit from british lyrics rofl.

I just think they can't bring it as loud as expected.

Imo I don't like 90% of the grime even though I listen to hiphop.

If I'm really honest I must say that the beats sounds a lil like dubstep but the british rappish can't rap 'loud' enough to overcome a dubstep beat so they lower the bass and loudness which makes it sounds soft.

Which takes away the feeling of a banging beat and banging voices + lyrics.

Next to that I can't understand shit from british lyrics rofl.

I just think they can't bring it as loud as expected.

haha Bernie :P

you have to be from England to understand it, grime has its own language ;) its jokes when i say shit in america and they have no clue what it means. Its the recordings fault the tracks sounds to soft and shit cause most of the artists just use ghetto basement set ups, only about 10 to name artists have made it big, its only just getting out there and getting mainstream even tho most brits have listened to grime for ages

Mucky, I've listened to artists who have made it in the big game and I still think the same.

It's just english voices I think, y'all tend to have high voices and not many deep bass voices.

So can't bring it loud enough.

But yeah ur right, same goes for dutch songs. Y'all wouldn't like em haha xD.