Huge problem

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Bitches and whores.

move along.

She is definately not a whore, she is just mentally fucked up right now because everything is going like shit for us.

dude awemni is right, you're a young kid, don't waste your life/time on this one girl that will eventually drag you down to her level..

seriously man the best thing for you would be to move on and find someone else..

ESPECIALLY if the bitch told you she regretted hooking up with you afterward! i would have put my clothes on and walked out the door right then realizing that she was the stupidest bitch in town, if anything, a girl should feel lucky that you're letting her put your dick in her mouth..  gotta keep that opinion of yourself, because no one likes a self pitying emo fag..

Yeah I know I should move on, but that is so hard :(, she didn't regret hooking up with me though, she likes me still and all that stuff, but she feels sorry for that guy... When he finds out that I slept with her he will suicide, (that's wha he makes her think). SO everything is rly fucked up, yeah.

honestly, just tell him you fucked over a FB message, tell him it'll be a waste of his crazy ass time to come out to see her, cause she'll be with you and cba to kick it with him..

then when he rages at you send him this picture.

nofwvp.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Slutty Bitch

Ok..... WTF they have a relationship now.... somehow.... On Facebook her profile says: Relationship status: With Anthony it's complicated.... What the fuck is she on about? What the hell does she think she will get by this? Damn she will seriously regret this..

Oh dear oh dear, not good.

Yeah I have no idea what she thinks she's trying to get by doing this... She is really hurting me and he will most probably disappoint her eventually. Even if they get something with eachother it will lead into nothing since he lives in fucking Australia... Well I will do my best in the next few weeks until he comes... Still going to a concert with her, going to a party with her, meeting her at school and stuff, so I will not give up yet.

Jus go lik BOOOONSAAAWWWWW nd he leave

On topic: It's her choice. Leave her to it. I once had a girlfriend like that, she's fine today, being called a slut by everyone.  I was the first to hit that shit though (OWN)

Jus go lik BOOOONSAAAWWWWW nd he leave

On topic: It's her choice. Leave her to it. I once had a girlfriend like that, she's fine today, being called a slut by everyone.  I was the first to hit that shit though (OWN)

Yeah I really care about her, I am trying to leave her but that's very hard for me.

Ok..... WTF they have a relationship now.... somehow.... On Facebook her profile says: Relationship status: With Anthony it's complicated.... What the fuck is she on about? What the hell does she think she will get by this? Damn she will seriously regret this..

Yeah facebook is so fucking depressing sometimes

its very easy, 2 choices.

- Keep talkin to her convincing he is a freak, that she's the victim not him. If she doesn't change her mind, protect her, no matter what (need to borrow a bat man)

-Leave her if you really can't change shit, i know it sucks (really i do) but that's best for you, and you should always be the most important in your life.

~Kevin.

'Relationship status: With Anthony it's complicated'

Doesn't it just say 'it's complicated' and give no name?

It says: ''It's Complicated with Anthony William Bourke'' right now, why?  :o Well I found out he will come on the 16th of december and will stay for like 6 weeks. All I can do is wait and try to make her love me again, like she did before.
  • 3 months later...
Slutty Bitch

'Relationship status: With Anthony it's complicated'

Doesn't it just say 'it's complicated' and give no name?

It says: ''It's Complicated with Anthony William Bourke'' right now, why?  :o Well I found out he will come on the 16th of december and will stay for like 6 weeks. All I can do is wait and try to make her love me again, like she did before.

It said it's complicated, because it wasn't official yet. And, he stayed for 5 weeks. So. When are you going to remove my name everywhere, fag? Also, I have never loved you.
Slutty Bitch

Evidently you have to murder him.

Yeah, to be honest I want to but I can't murder someone:O and besides that, he's probably way stronger than me, I m not that of a fighter and hes 19 years old. :omg:

He was 17 at the time (:

Slutty Bitch

I don't believe you, but that would be so fucking funny if it were true.

It IS true (:

I am Naomi, found out about fucking faggot about 2 months ago? It's 1.39 am over here and I couldn't sleep, decided to read it over again and laugh. But instead of laughing, I started raging. So here I am.