• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Slutty Bitch

she has some kind of attention disorder.

Find a healthy one, problem solved.

That's really hard for me, I got like no selfconfidence, I just had luck that It went like this between us before the shit happened. I didn't only fall in love because of her looks, but she thinks the same way/listens to the same music, has the same interests, has an extremely nice body and her eyes are always sparkling when I am with her. Don't make me go on:( It's just too hard for me to leave her. :embarrased:

if he's black put a trial of watermelon and chicken leading off the end of a cliff, and when he reachs the end throw a peice off and bye bye freak.

LOL, luckily for him he's not black, or I would beat the shit out of him, no matter what happens to me after that.  :whistle:

if he's black put a trial of watermelon and chicken leading off the end of a cliff, and when he reachs the end throw a peice off and bye bye freak.

LOL, luckily for him he's not black, or I would beat the shit out of him, no matter what happens to me after that.  :whistle:

Fucking lold, casual racism.

Bitches and whores.

move along.

She is definately not a whore, she is just mentally fucked up right now because everything is going like shit for us.

dude awemni is right, you're a young kid, don't waste your life/time on this one girl that will eventually drag you down to her level..

seriously man the best thing for you would be to move on and find someone else..

ESPECIALLY if the bitch told you she regretted hooking up with you afterward! i would have put my clothes on and walked out the door right then realizing that she was the stupidest bitch in town, if anything, a girl should feel lucky that you're letting her put your dick in her mouth..  gotta keep that opinion of yourself, because no one likes a self pitying emo fag..

Evidently you have to murder him.

Yeah, to be honest I want to but I can't murder someone:O and besides that, he's probably way stronger than me, I m not that of a fighter and hes 19 years old. :omg:

Age means nothing. I'm 20 and I'm the biggest pussy ever.

Wow I could kind of feel the thought you put into this.

Well my advice is that you still have like a month to convince her/ be with her. Maybe you will succeed and that girl will get some sense to her and realize what is happening.But yeah if all fails still protect her because that guys sounds mother fucken crazy.

she has some kind of attention disorder.

Find a healthy one, problem solved.

Sorry for double post.

but It's kind of hard to let go of a girl when you have feelings for her?

Wait wait wait I think your all missing the point? This girl is about to fuck a retard when shes under-age and she has serious mental issues atm. You seriously need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and help her, if you actually loved her you wouldnt be thinking of yourself right now you'd be trying to get her away from this retarded creep!?

How old are you? Just because his 19, doesn't mean his strong at all.

I'd stay with her untill you're 100% sure she won't give up on that emo fuckhead.

Hmmm.. I bit recognize the problem..

Kinda hard cuz there ain't an easy answer to this problem.

You can't change people's emotions, definitely not with an emotional problem.

I've talked to one of my good friends and her bf was treating her like shit, I talked her over made her see what the fuck is up, she broke up and hooked up again a few weeks later with the same guy.

You can't make this problem snap and go away.

Just try and show her really what he is doing to her.

It will be hard, because girls in general and naive people don't listen to quickly.

The usually cling on to their own opinion even if you diss them so hard.

Making up new arguments to see that guy, even though it doesn't make any sense.

But on the other side you can't let that fucker get to her.

Imo a piece of pussy isn't worth 2000 dollars.

Stond nog in de krant laatst dat 1/4e van de meisjes rond de leeftijd van 16 al verliefd worden bij aandacht krijgen van een jongen. Worden 'geintimideerd' door cadeautjes, leeftijd ( ouder jongen) en sex. Groot percentage heeft zelfs sex omdat het anders uitgemaakt word door de jongen..

Edit: "ESPECIALLY if the bitch told you she regretted hooking up with you afterward! i would have put my clothes on and walked out the door right then realizing that she was the stupidest bitch in town, if anything, a girl should feel lucky that you're letting her put your dick in her mouth..  gotta keep that opinion of yourself, because no one likes a self pitying emo fag.. "

Quoted from Eric, THIS is the truth!

Didn't expect less from my man Slakt himself.

Bitches and whores.

move along.

She is definately not a whore, she is just mentally fucked up right now because everything is going like shit for us.

dude awemni is right, you're a young kid, don't waste your life/time on this one girl that will eventually drag you down to her level..

seriously man the best thing for you would be to move on and find someone else..

ESPECIALLY if the bitch told you she regretted hooking up with you afterward! i would have put my clothes on and walked out the door right then realizing that she was the stupidest bitch in town, if anything, a girl should feel lucky that you're letting her put your dick in her mouth..  gotta keep that opinion of yourself, because no one likes a self pitying emo fag..

Yeah I know I should move on, but that is so hard :(, she didn't regret hooking up with me though, she likes me still and all that stuff, but she feels sorry for that guy... When he finds out that I slept with her he will suicide, (that's wha he makes her think). SO everything is rly fucked up, yeah.

Wow I could kind of feel the thought you put into this.

Well my advice is that you still have like a month to convince her/ be with her. Maybe you will succeed and that girl will get some sense to her and realize what is happening.But yeah if all fails still protect her because that guys sounds mother fucken crazy.

Thank you  :) Yeah, I am trying to convince her, but it is so damn hard. I will protect her, no matter what happens when he comes. But eventually it is up to her what she is going to do. He will stay for a month, in her house. There's a chance of 99,99% that he will try to fuck her. That guy seriously is mindfuckedup.... Asking me sexual things about her, having bloodfetishes etc. But thanks everyone, I really appreciate your tips/thoughts about this. :D

Hmmm.. I bit recognize the problem..

Kinda hard cuz there ain't an easy answer to this problem.

You can't change people's emotions, definitely not with an emotional problem.

I've talked to one of my good friends and her bf was treating her like shit, I talked her over made her see what the fuck is up, she broke up and hooked up again a few weeks later with the same guy.

You can't make this problem snap and go away.

Just try and show her really what he is doing to her.

It will be hard, because girls in general and naive people don't listen to quickly.

The usually cling on to their own opinion even if you diss them so hard.

Making up new arguments to see that guy, even though it doesn't make any sense.

But on the other side you can't let that fucker get to her.

Imo a piece of pussy isn't worth 2000 dollars.

Stond nog in de krant laatst dat 1/4e van de meisjes rond de leeftijd van 16 al verliefd worden bij aandacht krijgen van een jongen. Worden 'geintimideerd' door cadeautjes, leeftijd ( ouder jongen) en sex. Groot percentage heeft zelfs sex omdat het anders uitgemaakt word door de jongen..

Edit: "ESPECIALLY if the bitch told you she regretted hooking up with you afterward! i would have put my clothes on and walked out the door right then realizing that she was the stupidest bitch in town, if anything, a girl should feel lucky that you're letting her put your dick in her mouth..  gotta keep that opinion of yourself, because no one likes a self pitying emo fag.. "

Quoted from Eric, THIS is the truth!

Didn't expect less from my man Slakt himself.

Oooh dude thanks for your opinion/tips:D Serieus 1/4 van de meiden?! Wow ik herken dit sterk, ze wil echt constant aandacht enzo, die gozer stuurt haar ook cadeautjes op enzo... En doet videogesprekken met haar via msn etc... Maar bedankt :)

How old are you? Just because his 19, doesn't mean his strong at all.

I'd stay with her untill you're 100% sure she won't give up on that emo fuckhead.

I am 16  :( Yeah I will not ever give up on her. If I have to protect her by fighting him that is what I will do. I totally agree with you  :sleep:

so... if u didnt have sex... what could have she liked? cuddling?

Yeah cuddling etc... Well it was very very close to sex, IMO. To be honest we both enjoyed it, that's for sure. I think the only reason we didn't have sex was because there was another girl in the room, and it was like 4 AM, she eventually fell asleep in my arms. The only reason she thinks she regretted it was because of him, and him only.

Wait wait wait I think your all missing the point? This girl is about to fuck a retard when shes under-age and she has serious mental issues atm. You seriously need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and help her, if you actually loved her you wouldnt be thinking of yourself right now you'd be trying to get her away from this retarded creep!?

Man, the last thing I care about is myself atm. But I feel like I can't do anything to prevent him coming over. And if anything happens to her I will feel guilty forever. I am thinking of calling the police or telling her parents that the guy is a creep. Although that is very hard because her parents thinks he is okay and stuff...

You realise you can just click "add quote" at the bottom of the page on the previous messages, and it adds another quote to the post, no need to post 6 times in a row :l lol