Acid Trip

Sacred Term

Acclaimed|Jordan

WTF you got started on meth from doing acid?

i've only done "meth" in bad E pills, and from what i felt, i could NEVER get addicted to that shit..

back on topic, dude that sounds awesome! the first time i fried, i was at my buddies house for the come up, took a few bong shacks just like you.. decided to sit on the couch and close my eyes while i listened to some pink floyd.. about 15 minutes later i opened my eyes to a room that was completely orange, everything in it, like the couch (that was originally blue) the carpet the walls.. EVERYTHING..

so i decided to lay down on the carpet face first.. closed my eyes for a bit to listen to the music... when my eyes were closed i imagined that i was a chair.. and i was in the corner of the room.. people were sitting on me and i remember feeling sad and thinking "they just use me, no one appreciates me at all" until finally my friend said my name and i opened my eyes to realize that i was trippin the fuck out and that i WASN'T a chair (which was a relief) he said he GF was gonna be there soon (and she's always been bad vibes) so i decided to have another friend come pick me up..

and thats when the REAL fun started... hahahahahah

damn meth bomb pills! I bought a test kit just because of that reason.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric

• Acclaimed|Jordan

• gfdgfd

• Sacred Term

WTF you got started on meth from doing acid?

i've only done "meth" in bad E pills, and from what i felt, i could NEVER get addicted to that shit..

back on topic, dude that sounds awesome! the first time i fried, i was at my buddies house for the come up, took a few bong shacks just like you.. decided to sit on the couch and close my eyes while i listened to some pink floyd.. about 15 minutes later i opened my eyes to a room that was completely orange, everything in it, like the couch (that was originally blue) the carpet the walls.. EVERYTHING..

so i decided to lay down on the carpet face first.. closed my eyes for a bit to listen to the music... when my eyes were closed i imagined that i was a chair.. and i was in the corner of the room.. people were sitting on me and i remember feeling sad and thinking "they just use me, no one appreciates me at all" until finally my friend said my name and i opened my eyes to realize that i was trippin the fuck out and that i WASN'T a chair (which was a relief) he said he GF was gonna be there soon (and she's always been bad vibes) so i decided to have another friend come pick me up..

and thats when the REAL fun started... hahahahahah

damn meth bomb pills! I bought a test kit just because of that reason.

dduuuuude how much did you pay and how'd you get it!$@!!@####???

Acclaimed|Jordan

i paid $65 and i got it from dancesafe.org

that shit came through, my girl friends were about to take pipes/meth bombs @ noct until i tested and showed em