Acid Trip

Sacred Term

So I am about to have my first acid trip, just took my hit a few minutes ago. I will keep this thread updated if I remember, and I will go on cam in a little.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric

• Acclaimed|Jordan

• gfdgfd

• Sacred Term

you just took acid for the first time and you're gonna sit on your computer? are you stupid? go outside to a park with your ipod and have a good trip!

was it blodders, gels, or sugar cube?

and you only took 1 hit!?

like i said, a park that you know you won't be bothered at, cloud watching was one of my favorite things to do when i fried, that and nature walks.. anything out in the open when minimal contact with other people that aren't trippin always makes for a good time..

GOOD LUCK MAN!!

Thanks, I am staarting to feel a little weird.

YEEE the come up is like strange vibes and a slight bit of awkwardness, then it just hits you full force in the face and you'll be trippin..

GAAAAAAAHHHH i wanna fry now tooo!!! its been sooooo long!!Ā  :(

Acclaimed|Jordan

next up try shrooms, you will think your computer is a monster out to killl you while flying on a dragon that is also trying to kill you

Ethan|Unicornz

...and he died because I punched him so hard while I was fucking 3 girls at the same time

no foe?

wtf didn't even notice Ā :omg:

been inactive as fuck, thought I made a topic but...Ā  I've been doing too much shit irl to attend trips but didn't even get a pm about itĀ  :(

next up try shrooms, you will think your computer is a monster out to killl you while flying on a dragon that is also trying to kill you

Lmfao