• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric

• Acclaimed|Jordan

• gfdgfd

• Sacred Term

Gareth l Rare

Thats kwl, have a good night? wow amazing do tell :shifty:

Lol na id rather try shrooms, anything that is mix'd is 2 fake. Id rather natual susbtanses (Y)

Have fun though

People who are calling him pathetic, get over yourself. I too am interested in your story.

My grandmother used acid a lot in her teens, told me some wonderful tales about how everything became a cartoon, her hands melted into 'magical colours' etc. But she also told me about her bad trips like how she was paralysed to the sofa for 4 hours with spiders pouring from her mouth.

:/

Acclaimed|Jordan

People who are calling him pathetic, get over yourself. I too am interested in your story.

My grandmother used acid a lot in her teens, told me some wonderful tales about how everything became a cartoon, her hands melted into 'magical colours' etc. But she also told me about her bad trips like how she was paralysed to the sofa for 4 hours with spiders pouring from her mouth.

Your grandmother and I would be best friends  ;o

In the most respectful way of course.

But she also told me about her bad trips like how she was paralysed to the sofa for 4 hours with spiders pouring from her mouth.

Fuck..that.

Guest Emote|Muse

i hope you drown in a puddle of oil

i hope someone hooks you up to a fishing rod then drowns you fishing for polar bears in alaska

Nah I was up all night, I just woke up. I can't even really begin to explain what happened.

So you return to your topic not to tell everyone what happened, just to say u can't explain it, feed these men your tales. (n)

Well to begin I went to a friends house. When I got there I took a few hits of the bong. About 15 minutes after that I started to feel the trip. I was seeing weird ass shit, blasting out to some techno. My friends bed was trying to eat me and it looked like shit was on fire. I was freaking out. I started to drink some brews after this and the trip got so intense. I could go on and on about what happened.

Well to begin I went to a friends house. When I got there I took a few hits of the bong. About 15 minutes after that I started to feel the trip. I was seeing weird ass shit, blasting out to some techno. My friends bed was trying to eat me and it looked like shit was on fire. I was freaking out. I started to drink some brews after this and the trip got so intense. I could go on and on about what happened.

Your starting on a bad road...

thats exactly how i got hooked on meth...

Hope your smarter then i was; it's a bumpy road.

Your starting on a bad road...

thats exactly how i got hooked on meth...

Hope your smarter then i was; it's a bumpy road.

WTF you got started on meth from doing acid?

i've only done "meth" in bad E pills, and from what i felt, i could NEVER get addicted to that shit..

back on topic, dude that sounds awesome! the first time i fried, i was at my buddies house for the come up, took a few bong shacks just like you.. decided to sit on the couch and close my eyes while i listened to some pink floyd.. about 15 minutes later i opened my eyes to a room that was completely orange, everything in it, like the couch (that was originally blue) the carpet the walls.. EVERYTHING..

so i decided to lay down on the carpet face first.. closed my eyes for a bit to listen to the music... when my eyes were closed i imagined that i was a chair.. and i was in the corner of the room.. people were sitting on me and i remember feeling sad and thinking "they just use me, no one appreciates me at all" until finally my friend said my name and i opened my eyes to realize that i was trippin the fuck out and that i WASN'T a chair (which was a relief) he said he GF was gonna be there soon (and she's always been bad vibes) so i decided to have another friend come pick me up..

and thats when the REAL fun started... hahahahahah