don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

1nc0mp4r4bl3 PK Video II PKing with Anchor/Miasmic/Barrage/Maul/Dark Bow/RC Bow

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Why would you bump this shit of a video

Oh and, couldn't take the heat on your comments because you know everything I'm saying is true so you had to block me? LOL you lose man.

Get the fuck out of here with your shitty videos, who the fuck hybrids with retribution on and what pure stays 50 pray???

Kid, Smite is fucking useless, and I got 50 pray for Anchor and if I suck so bad stop commenting on my videos please. Thanks.

Yo son you look mad you heated?

I'm pretty sure I'm older than 14-15 (assuming your age), so I don't know why you're calling me "kid" when you know nothing about my age.

Smite's not useless, you can still smite an opponents pray so they can't use the boosting prayers. But still why redemption while bridding? That doesn't do shit either when you farcast helpless people in edge gear idiot, lmao.

When I put out my first video in a few months I can guarantee it will be better than this shit, lmao.

"Thanks"

=3=3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbyy

• Shut Up Kid

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Pony

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Why would you bump this shit of a video

Oh and, couldn't take the heat on your comments because you know everything I'm saying is true so you had to block me? LOL you lose man.

Get the fuck out of here with your shitty videos, who the fuck hybrids with retribution on and what pure stays 50 pray???

Kid, Smite is fucking useless, and I got 50 pray for Anchor and if I suck so bad stop commenting on my videos please. Thanks.

Yo son you look mad you heated?

I'm pretty sure I'm older than 14-15 (assuming your age), so I don't know why you're calling me "kid" when you know nothing about my age.

Smite's not useless, you can still smite an opponents pray so they can't use the boosting prayers. But still why redemption while bridding? That doesn't do shit either when you farcast helpless people in edge gear idiot, lmao.

When I put out my first video in a few months I can guarantee it will be better than this shit, lmao.

"Thanks"

=3=3

My switches are fast enough, so I don't need smite. And I was using retribution in one clip, and that was by accident. now stop commenting
Uhh Omg Ownd

you both need to relax , it's just a pk video and if you can't take the comments don't post them on the forums because people say what they think of your video :)

ik vond je vid toch best sexy <3

you both need to relax , it's just a pk video and if you can't take the comments don't post them on the forums because people say what they think of your video :)

it's funny watching him rage on the computer

btw I'm glad you're banned so you can stop making shit videos:D:D:F

hes the one going crazy not us.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

I am not going crazy lol eh, just saying; dont post useless comments. I just uploaded it for fun. For example: I like the part where you are barraging in monk robes, and shitty comments like those.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Wasn't that bad, try some more locations next.

As for music, I'm a huge A7X fan but it didn't go well with the vid...

Yeah bro, I got no time to edit at all, way too busy and I just suck at editing.