[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

1nc0mp4r4bl3 PK Video II PKing with Anchor/Miasmic/Barrage/Maul/Dark Bow/RC Bow

1nc0mp4r4bl3

bad sorry dididnt even watch after i heard the music.

LMFAO WHAT THE FUCK? AVENGED SEVENFOLD N1 BAND IN THE WORLD. CRITISIZE THE VIDEO INSTEAD OF THE MUSIC AND I ATLEAST LISTEN TO REAL MUSIC INSTEAD OF THE SHIT R&B/RAP CRAP THAT EVERYONE LISTENS TO NOWADAYS :shifty:

u asked for constructive criticism, you get it, you flip out. nice.

tbh was a shit vid, your switches needs work, so does your bridding, and pk elsewhere then edge, and repetitive, miasmic to dbolts to anchor to gmaul. oh and lovely welfare with tokxitul to dds.

oh ya dont brid in edge. also not pure pking at its finest lol.

There is no where else to brid. Pvp is full of main nerds, no1 at drags. welfare? I risk 500k+ at almost every clip. The switches were pretty good imo, especially the anchor-gmaul. and why not brid in edge? still effective, and the music I use is what I like, so odn't flame me for the music.

obviously you don't stay long in cities/drags, always people there lol. and i said you welfared when you used the tok-xitul or whatever the fuck, the little black poker thing. switches were shit, watch steroids pk vids for some quality switches. and dont brid in edge because most are meleers or use melee as ko weapon. and i didnt say shit about music lmao

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbyy

• Shut Up Kid

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Pony

Sigh... I'll try to be as blunt as I can.

This video was total and utter SHIT

You say your switches are good? You fucking fail at the simplest combo ever, anchor to gmaul, you don't even let the fucking anchor hit you dumbass, what the fuck is the point? might as well just spec with gmaul right after your shitty mage.

Why the fuck are you bridding in edge? Do you suck that bad that you cant fight other hybrids at drags/PvP worlds etc?

Look at your inv @ 3:32 SO FUCKING UGLY.

Why put clips of you killing 1-itemers? That's fucking dumb and doesn't look good

Bridding in monk robes? The f...

And at end you say you're not good at editing, you're not very skilled in the area of player killing either.

Please never make a video ever ever again.

0/5

youtube.com/JigletRUNESCAPE is better than u

"Pure PKing on its finest"

Your funny m8.

And your a loser mate. Show me you can do better. Otherwise fuck off. I said give constructive critism, no flaming. L2read. :shifty:

Shisha would fucking dick you anytime son,

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Sigh... I'll try to be as blunt as I can.

This video was total and utter SHIT

You say your switches are good? You fucking fail at the simplest combo ever, anchor to gmaul, you don't even let the fucking anchor hit you dumbass, what the fuck is the point? might as well just spec with gmaul right after your shitty mage.

Why the fuck are you bridding in edge? Do you suck that bad that you cant fight other hybrids at drags/PvP worlds etc?

Look at your inv @ 3:32 SO FUCKING UGLY.

Why put clips of you killing 1-itemers? That's fucking dumb and doesn't look good

Bridding in monk robes? The f...

And at end you say you're not good at editing, you're not very skilled in the area of player killing either.

Please never make a video ever ever again.

0/5

youtube.com/JigletRUNESCAPE is better than u

Ok idiot. now listen. Watch closely at the xp thingy so you can see i defenately hit with the anchor. you cant see the hit because the switch is very fast. I have made over 15 vids and people were always enjyoing them. so stfu please.

sorry boring i dont like the small screen

i prefer the pker showing his entire screen

and i dont like the rate comment subscribe thing there annoys me

and music is boring overused by many other pkers :/

i like some of the clips though

the d2h - gmaul thing definately:D

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Strange that FOE doesn't seem to like the video.:( just wanted to entertain you guys... Well, atleast my subscribers on youtube like it.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

l2pk kid, monk robe pking? pfft, fail. i dont need vids to impress,

& if u wana compete look me up idiot.

Errrr.... Hitting 37s with barage in monk robes... no difference between ghostly/monks. And yeah, haters gunna h8. :victory:

foe dont like ur vid cuz its shit.

and your a fucking idiot, when you said "watch xp counter you'll see xp"

thats from the fucking 2 gmaul specs you dumb cunt

why do u even think about putting clips of u bridding in monk robes in ur vid.. lol

what i was thinking the whole time lol

Not a big difference between monks/ghostly. And fucking stop with those shit comments you loser. Hitting like 36s with barrage in monks. + better pray bonus and cba getting ghostly back since I barely play.

lol you're shit

Exactly you dumbass now just admit that this video is shit

"PURE PKING AT ITS FINEST"

L0l

I recommend instead of crying at how badly you are being trolled for making a disgrace of a video and calling it "Pure Pking at its finest" you actually :-

a) Take all feedback as it comes as tbh most people in this community are highly skilled and knowledgeable about what they are talking about.

b) Using the above use this gained expertise to create a better video if you chose to make another.

PS:- Music is a personal preference, if you have a different selection to what the vast majority of others like to listen to whilst watching pk vids, then expect to be trolled for it, take it in your stride and move on. DON'T retaliate as that will achieve nothing.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

No you idiot watch closely, I am onlyy 82 str in video, how Can I 2 spec 70 hp+ you idiot, I definetely hit with anchor first, but its that fast you cannot see it/ Say what you want but I know I am right.

No you idiot watch closely, I am onlyy 82 str in video, how Can I 2 spec 70 hp+ you idiot, I definetely hit with anchor first, but its that fast you cannot see it/ Say what you want but I know I am right.

nah, your just a stubborn dumb ass.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Just shut the fucking hell up, you idiot. As you can see, When I put anchor on you can see I get xp, and then I get xp again when I hit with the maul.

Just shut the fucking hell up, you idiot. As you can see, When I put anchor on you can see I get xp, and then I get xp again when I hit with the maul.

just take the comments you get.  this shit you keep saying makes people like you less and less.

Why would you bump this shit of a video

Oh and, couldn't take the heat on your comments because you know everything I'm saying is true so you had to block me? LOL you lose man.

Get the fuck out of here with your shitty videos, who the fuck hybrids with retribution on and what pure stays 50 pray???

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Why would you bump this shit of a video

Oh and, couldn't take the heat on your comments because you know everything I'm saying is true so you had to block me? LOL you lose man.

Get the fuck out of here with your shitty videos, who the fuck hybrids with retribution on and what pure stays 50 pray???

Kid, Smite is fucking useless, and I got 50 pray for Anchor and if I suck so bad stop commenting on my videos please. Thanks.