• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbyy

• Shut Up Kid

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Pony

1. Please don't bump your topic an hour after you make it..

2. Too much edge and shit music

Edge is most fun and there is never anyone at drags except stupid mains. It's my taste in music. You blow (n)

bad sorry dididnt even watch after i heard the music.

LMFAO WHAT THE FUCK? AVENGED SEVENFOLD N1 BAND IN THE WORLD. CRITISIZE THE VIDEO INSTEAD OF THE MUSIC AND I ATLEAST LISTEN TO REAL MUSIC INSTEAD OF THE SHIT R&B/RAP CRAP THAT EVERYONE LISTENS TO NOWADAYS :shifty:

why do u even think about putting clips of u bridding in monk robes in ur vid.. lol

what i was thinking the whole time lol

Not a big difference between monks/ghostly. And fucking stop with those shit comments you loser. Hitting like 36s with barrage in monks. + better pray bonus and cba getting ghostly back since I barely play.

LMFAO WHAT THE FUCK? AVENGED SEVENFOLD N1 BAND IN THE WORLD. CRITISIZE THE VIDEO INSTEAD OF THE MUSIC AND I ATLEAST LISTEN TO REAL MUSIC INSTEAD OF THE SHIT R&B/RAP CRAP THAT EVERYONE LISTENS TO NOWADAYS :shifty:

u asked for constructive criticism, you get it, you flip out. nice.

tbh was a shit vid, your switches needs work, so does your bridding, and pk elsewhere then edge, and repetitive, miasmic to dbolts to anchor to gmaul. oh and lovely welfare with tokxitul to dds.

oh ya dont brid in edge. also not pure pking at its finest lol.

u asked for constructive criticism, you get it, you flip out. nice.

tbh was a shit vid, your switches needs work, so does your bridding, and pk elsewhere then edge, and repetitive, miasmic to dbolts to anchor to gmaul. oh and lovely welfare with tokxitul to dds.

oh ya dont brid in edge. also not pure pking at its finest lol.

There is no where else to brid. Pvp is full of main nerds, no1 at drags. welfare? I risk 500k+ at almost every clip. The switches were pretty good imo, especially the anchor-gmaul. and why not brid in edge? still effective, and the music I use is what I like, so odn't flame me for the music.

"Pure PKing on its finest"

Your funny m8.

And your a loser mate. Show me you can do better. Otherwise fuck off. I said give constructive critism, no flaming. L2read. :shifty:

Sup guys, I NOW GOT PERMANENTLY BANNED BECAUSE OF A KEYLOGGER SOMEONE HAD ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT AND WAS MACROING.

Taken from the vid lols,

wait so on another topic you said you weren't botting hmm.

+Pansy - Redemption & PNeck?

Glad you got banned.