• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ikz

• Lip Job

• Pete

• KGB My StAtZ

Praying

Who gives a fuck if you're 10 levels lower? You're in an area where you can be attacked therefore you have no right to complain. "Let me pot." Let me walk away from this fight because you should be prepared 24/7. Unless you are in multi and it's 10v1 and Jad is attacking you then don't do it.

If somebody is praying against you, it's your own fault for only having 1 form of combat on you, and if you don't, then why are you complaining? Just brid them.

• 2 weeks later...

dunno if anyone has said this ( probably have ) but i though of it so eh

if you need to ask someone to quickchat their stats you may as well die then because yours will always be lower.

"Safing

Either you're too illogical to realize that them safing makes their food go away faster or you want to make yourself feel better because you're hitting more than they are. Which one is it?"

wut.  

You might want to rethink that one before calling people illogical.  Safing won't make your food go away any faster.  Unless of course you're eating when your hp gone is less then the hp healed by the food.

Fucking legend. LOL.

Here's one:

No range/mage/melee:

If you're too shit too fight someone with their skills that they're good at pking with, then you shouldn't either.

Or something similar? XD

BTW i love that sig with the asian guy and the baby lmfao!

• 2 weeks later...