• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ikz

• Lip Job

• Pete

• KGB My StAtZ

If I wasn't in this clan i'd pray in every single fight. Incorporates skill, reduces luck.

I don't believe that having an unfair advantage is in any way skillful. You're just as lucky to hit 24-24 through prayer and kill someone than if you hit 35-35 without it.

Scotty|w0rst

Only thing I disagree with is the Veng. If you dont have 94 mage, you dont deserve someone else venging you. If you have 94 mage, you trained, use it.

Only thing I disagree with is the Veng. If you dont have 94 mage, you dont deserve someone else venging you. If you have 94 mage, you trained, use it.

If that's the case then what's the point behind Venge Other? Either way it's not something that can be controlled, you can't tell you who will venge you therefore it's arguable that you can't complain because you could be the one being venged.

Scotty|w0rst

If that's the case then what's the point behind Venge Other? Either way it's not something that can be controlled, you can't tell you who will venge you therefore it's arguable that you can't complain because you could be the one being venged.

I honestly always thought of the rules are to make fights fair.

That being said...Prayers are there to protect yourself why not use them? Teleport is there so why not use it?

I don't believe that having an unfair advantage is in any way skillful. You're just as lucky to hit 24-24 through prayer and kill someone than if you hit 35-35 without it.

being a pure or someone who trains there stats in such a way that gives them a low combat level with chance to hit powerfully is just as much an "unfair advantage" to someone who isn't trained as such.

being a pure or someone who trains there stats in such a way that gives them a low combat level with chance to hit powerfully is just as much an "unfair advantage" to someone who isn't trained as such.

Having the highest in some stats also gives you the lowest in the others. The Soul Wars products of today have 99 strength at 70~ hitpoints, and at one defense, almost everyone at their level can two spec them. Therefore, there is no advantage, just the lucky chance you might get a few good hits in before your opponent.

if theres one thing i hate about pvp its hypocrits. i guarentee that if a maxed pure was barraging ranging u ud pray...simple. its the fact of how annoying it is when u get "NH'd" therefore "honour" is a way to atleast not have anoying little fuckers praying when u spec or teleing. ur saying all this shit about u fighting ur lowest level but it wud be a diffrent storey if ur maxed level was attacking you. pk for a while and get to know how anoying it is

if theres one thing i hate about pvp its hypocrits. i guarentee that if a maxed pure was barraging ranging u ud pray...simple. its the fact of how annoying it is when u get "NH'd" therefore "honour" is a way to atleast not have anoying little fuckers praying when u spec or teleing. ur saying all this shit about u fighting ur lowest level but it wud be a diffrent storey if ur maxed level was attacking you. pk for a while and get to know how anoying it is

Took a while to understand that, grammar school bro. I rarely fight lower levels because they instant pray/run. The only people who will fight are higher levels. I don't even pray vs. claw rushes unless I have a kill on me/I'm depositing accumulators.

douche bag targs that wont give u the kill and rather wait 10 minutes for the target 2 be cancled then to give it to you.

no ags fight what do u want me 2 use my fists?

I HAVE NO SPEC then dont waste it before u fight me

and for cockiness u gotta add the kids who spam eat up fattie u hungry? and then they get 1 speced by my ags and them saying lucky

oh ya i remeber 1 which i was doing lastnight cause i was bored healing the person who is losnig when they r getting d clawed and get healed 2 full hp :D clawers always rage at me when i do that

Combo Foods

If you're hitting a total of 70+ on them with dragon claws spec, who cares if they eat 30 hp at a time.

Wouldn't really consider that something people complain about because people don't complain about rocktail/brewing. Could go to cockiness though if they complain about it.