Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Drunken Experiences

Ikz

We were 3

wat

u never been at a mates place with another friend after exams?

and take ur mind off sex for at least a minute (and no im not gay)...

He didn't say anything about gay sex? You assumed it, which means it's your mind that cannot stop thinking about it, not his, he thought you meant "we were 3 years old", use your fucking head before you look like an idiot  :whistle:

i assumed he was talking about sex because i didnt see any other possible meaning for that quote

> Gagball in signature.

> "Take your mind off sex"

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Gareth l Rare

Top Posters In This Topic

a half a 40 in 20 minutes?

son we play edward 40 hands,  tape a 40 to each hand and youre not allowed to take the tape off till both are empty

im sure he was speaking of a 40 of alcohol not beer

Eric, why do you have to turn everything into a "cool" competition

we all know you are the coolest guy on the forums

you are a champ at drinking, you know everything about music, and your probably the quarterback of your football team

who are you kid? did i say anything? hop back on your moms tit and get outta this OFF TOPIC.. i said 1/2 of a 40oz gets 3 ppl drunk is OLD school for me even if its a '40oz bottle of hard alcohol' [which doesn't exist in the states, so blow me [not 100% sure on the fl ozs on a handle]]

actually i would prefer not to blow you, and whether you said it directly or not, were not idiots we can read through your bs your basically trying to say "look how much i can drink compared to this next head" and wat is this buttery taste you get from stella it makes no sense

Marc|Criti

> Gagball in signature.

> "Take your mind off sex"

i set it as sig because it made fun of islam, not because it was about sex...

son we play edward 40 hands,  tape a 40 to each hand and youre not allowed to take the tape off till both are empty

you stole this from that lame ass hollywood undead song, shut up

"i drink so much they call me charlie 40 hands"?

i dont listen to that faggot band i actually had to look it up.. but i ASSUME he's saying he drinks alot of beer..

what i was saying is that you TAPE a 40 TO EACH HAND, and aren't allowed to take the tape/40s off until BOTH of them are finished..

congrats on being a superfaggot

wat is this buttery taste you get from stella it makes no sense

if you drank beer as i do [omggg here i go again being soo cooool] you could taste the difference in 'after taste' in the beer you a sipping. it doesn't taste like a stick of butter, its more of a creamy smooth rich after taste that gives it the 'buttery' feeling.

EDIT: so here's another story..

a few weeks ago i was next door at my buddy's having some drinks. his roommate had his GF over and he was bitchin to us that he couldn't party [his GF was on the rag and being a bitch or something]. so about 1am rolls around and its ME, and 2 other of my friends, and 4 girls sittin around the table playing kings cup with a plastic handle of vodka [erp!] so the roommate gets up and sticks his head out of his bedroom door, and just shoots us all a dirty fuckin look then goes back into his room. so being drunk douches we turn the music up a little louder [him nor his GF had work the next day]. about 15 minutes later his GF gets up and goes to the bathroom and he tosses on a hoodie and goes down stairs with his phone in his hand.. about 10 minutes later he comes back up, with NOTHING in his hands, so i ask him "luke did you go smoke a cig without me man? i totally woulda went with you FOO!" he replies back "nah man i was getting [said gfs] work clothes outta her car."

remember i said he had nothing in his hands but i was drunk and didn't think anything of it.. around 5 MINUTES LATER there was a ring at the door, so we cut the lights and the music and one of my buddys went down to answer it, sure enough it was 5 cops saying that there was a HUGE party going on and people were outside pissing in the bushes and just being loud outside.

the funny thing is is that NONE of the neighbors can hear when we party because the walls are basically sound proof & i live in a complex FILLED with 18 - 28 yr olds and all of em know me and my friends so if they had an issue they'd just knock on the door and NOT call the cops..

pretty sure that faggot roommate called the cops on his own place and tried to get us all FUCKED.. so we confronted him, in doing so he swung on my buddy chase, who proceeded to knock him clean out in one punch.. then his GF came out screaming and yaddi yaddi yaddi, it was a very strange night..

pretty sure that faggot roommate called the cops on his own place and tried to get us all FUCKED.. so we confronted him, in doing so he swung on my buddy chase, who proceeded to knock him clean out in one punch.. then his GF came out screaming and yaddi yaddi yaddi, it was a very strange night..

Chase, he doesn't afraid to 1 hit knockout punch.

Chase, he doesn't afraid to 1 hit knockout punch.

i love the new sig  :]

Marc|Criti

Marc chill, he trolling man :D

dont rage

DO I SOUND MAD? ^^

umadbra?

Yeah he madbrah

i love feeding the trolls

dont rage

DO I SOUND MAD? ^^

umadbra?

Yeah he madbrah

wow hez MADbrah!

Marc|Criti

dont rage

DO I SOUND MAD? ^^

umadbra?

Yeah he madbrah

wow hez MADbrah!

feed feed feed ! ... and +1

dont rage

DO I SOUND MAD? ^^

umadbra?

Yeah he madbrah

wow hez MADbrah!

loolllolol he thenkz hez teh numba 1 gadsward pur3!

Gareth l Rare

dont rage

DO I SOUND MAD? ^^

umadbra?

Yeah he madbrah

wow hez MADbrah!

Oh im just guna sit back and flame the embers here  :wow:

dont rage

DO I SOUND MAD? ^^

umadbra?

Yeah he madbrah

wow hez MADbrah!

Holy fuck it's charmander

PS I don't remember very well making this  topic but it's got 7 pages so long live the trolls

Holy fuck it's charmander

PS I don't remember very well making this  topic but it's got 7 pages so long live the trolls

i miss berniej :[

Gareth l Rare

Sex when drunk.

So thts how you lost your anal virginity

I got really drunk and took off all my clothes at a party cause it was hot.

So hard core...

dont rage

DO I SOUND MAD? ^^

umadbra?

Yeah he madbrah

wow hez MADbrah!

Posted Image