don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Drunken Experiences

Ikz

Trim3d Arrow

worst thing to do when you're drunk is sit near comp.... then I just have terrible headache or just feeling bad... I like doing something else than sitting near computer

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Gareth l Rare

Top Posters In This Topic

once i had some sparkling apple cide and i was sooo odrunk omg i cant even remember.. wat a party

Dang dude, ur hardcore  :nice:

once i had some sparkling apple cide and i was sooo odrunk omg i cant even remember.. wat a party

Dang dude, ur hardcore  :nice:

dude tj seriously man just fuck off im getting tired of ur shit ur always giving me shit like uve got a fucking problem with me ur really taking the piss i mean fuck sake i never really get upset or anything but seriously fuck of dude i mean if u went to my school id smash u a right one
Gareth l Rare

So many people trolling its unreal....

funny because half the people here able to drink, half young teens who probly think having a 4pack is hardcore and rest who are actually real dont speak but sit in topic for 1hour saying nothing.

Jim isnt saying anything because he is waiting for the perfect moment to reply. :shifty:

So many people trolling its unreal....

funny because half the people here able to drink, half young teens who probly think having a 4pack is hardcore and rest who are actually real dont speak but sit in topic for 1hour saying nothing.

Jim isnt saying anything because he is waiting for the perfect moment to reply. :shifty:

topics like these rarely go anywhere in forums full of kids who will not believe things they haven't experienced.

a half a 40 in 20 minutes?

son we play edward 40 hands,  tape a 40 to each hand and youre not allowed to take the tape off till both are empty

im sure he was speaking of a 40 of alcohol not beer

Eric, why do you have to turn everything into a "cool" competition

we all know you are the coolest guy on the forums

you are a champ at drinking, you know everything about music, and your probably the quarterback of your football team

who are you kid? did i say anything? hop back on your moms tit and get outta this OFF TOPIC.. i said 1/2 of a 40oz gets 3 ppl drunk is OLD school for me even if its a '40oz bottle of hard alcohol' [which doesn't exist in the states, so blow me [not 100% sure on the fl ozs on a handle]]

well im recovering from night out in east london.

friend spent £180 on booz and £60 on pizza

i walk in and she was like, see all that  o.O Thats all for you, drink up and have a good time.

So i grabed the stellaz and camped in the garden drinking and having fun  :wub:

Posted Image

not all the drinks, was more in fridge

Get off foe forums and go get pissed! Have fun and take pics :D

Your friend is the most beautiful human being to graze this planet  :cry:

i <3 stellas and that 'buttery' after taste, and the best jack D imo is their single barrel private stock... :]

watch me tb

best drinking experience.. my senior party. started drinkin right after school, around 3pm. we had jello shots, 3 kegs, and hunch punch i think it was called. i drank sooo much, and some how i didnt puke. it ended up being a great night.

worst drinking experience.. 2010 new years.. had a 1.75 ltr bottle of capn, opened it up at around 7 and finished it. needless to say i was passed out before midnight.

most I've ever had was at one of my best friend's 19th (legal age in Canada). I said I wasn't going to drink more than 1 or 2, and sixteen rounds of beerpong later I told my other best friend (who is a girl) that I had strong feelings for her. Then for some reason I went and told her mom too, who was there to drive me to another party.

She's still one of my best friends though, and her mom found it funny thankfully :D

By the way sixteen rounds is around the equivalent of a 24; I had a picture of all of the bottlecaps I had in my back pockets the next morning but it got deleted when I got my new phone ._.

The first time I got drunk, four of my really good friends and I took shots from a 40 of Bacardi and finished the bottle as if it were water. Had 7 shots straight, and ended up staying up all night playing the game FEAR with my eyes the size of baseballs.

I have SO many stories, and I would post pics of me drinking at different parties all over Ontario but I want to keep my anonymous image on these boards :shifty:

I was at a party and I was pretty drunk so i decided i'd go home. I grabbed my bike and went off but right when I left 4 guys came running up at me from the party and threw me off my bike and I fell in the bushes.

When I got up all 4 of them were standing in front of me and i was like "wtf did i do..."

And one of the guys said that I punched him at the party, i was like lol no I didn't punch anyone.

Right when I said that one of his friends suckerpunched in my face and I fell down in the bushes again.

I got back up pretty quickly but once I got up they punched me in my eye and I fell down again lol...

They started to punch me and kick me all at the same time when I was down. When they paused for a second I took my chance and got back up.  I knew I couldn't do anything because I was on my own so I just punched one of them in the face and ran away. They didn't come after me so when I was far away enough I called one of my friends who was still at the party to check if they were still there so I could go back and grab my bike.

When I came home my mother asked me how the party was but it was dark so she couldn't see my face so i was like "yeah it was alright". The next morning I wake up with a terrible headache, a huuge black eye and a busted lip. 

Because of this i'm never drinking that much again because I now know how incapable of defending yourself you are when you're drunk.

Gareth l Rare

Last nite i cut my hand open so badly ffs, gg fosters

Thats what you get for drinking fosters  :lol: na bless, you ok m8?

Errm, since i only posted pics, might aswell tell a story (8) please mr story teller tell us all a story(8)

Well, when im in the mood i can drink like the booze is water but if im in wrong mood and i drink it has bad consequences  :whistle:

For example

Worked a 9am-7 pm then half dead, changed fully to go pub for a free drink (m8 owed me one) get my beer and Q calls (boss) "can you come back G, we got 5 ppl working and place looks like shit, please ill buy you a beer after work" so i drink the beer and head to work.

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS

Fucking new employee's fucked the place up so i had to wash up (i hold the record for making breakfast gear last 2 hours)<-- normally get sacked if it takes more than 1 hour  :wub: they just love me

so skip alot (did 8-11pm shift bonus)

finish and Q had no cash on her  :wow: "bitch" na jokes i love her 2 bits, so i got a hug nd a kiss nd went home

pissed off i decided to wack out the big guns (not literally but when your skint you have to get what you can afford.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

i got loads of drinking storys but thats for another time  :wow:

(ps, G is nick name/ initials bcoz i dont like my real name, only my mum nd nan call me by it)

Er ,i was at a party , i drank toooooo much, 1 and a bit crates of Blackthorn and some Lambrini.. Spewed up everywhere.. Mate helped me home..took a dirty picture ( idc. ), sent it to the bird i was seeing, needless to say, people know about it now. And guessssss what? IDCCCCC :)