[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Drunken Experiences

Ikz

Because I'm very drunk right now and will not rmember making this topic in a few hours, and this girl Celeste doesn't have a clue what I'm doing  but let's hear the experiences.

GO.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Gareth l Rare

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure as fuck didn't go on FOE forums or anything runescape related :nice:

not gonna lie, maybe when i get home hammered i might post on here, but i usually get on facebook/my cell and text/send messages to girls that i know i'll regret when i wake up..

good drunken time for me these days is waiting till around 10pm and going to my friends parents lazer tag/mini golf/arcade [since he's a manager and has a key] we invite a ton of girls and maybe 1 or 2 other guys get shitfaced then play games all night hahaha.. its actually been pretty fun, we've done it like 4 times this week alone! 

I sure as fuck didn't go on FOE forums or anything runescape related :nice:

Go back to Associate this was the first thing that was open when I turned on my screen

Edited by Ikz

a half a 40 in 20 minutes?

son we play edward 40 hands,  tape a 40 to each hand and youre not allowed to take the tape off till both are empty

I've had a few drunken moments where I've been carried home from parties or shown myself up infront of a girl, but I don't care about those, it's expected of someone at a party.

The one I truely regret was going to my best mate's family BBQ, then both of us fucking off to the otherside of the garden playing badminton until we were both so pissed we went threw up everywhere and his family had to pay a fortune to get a taxi home for us.

I drank EVERYTHING that night, which isn't like me, I'm usually a beer guy. One drink I was given was this minty-vodka shot stuff, I was drinking from a mug as if it was water. Just thinking about the taste now makes me feel slightly sick.

I wasn't saying it to be impressive broski, it was just what we had.

i wasn't either, im just curious as to how often you actually drink if you and 3 others can get hammered for a few hours off of HALF of a 40oz?

I hardly get drunk, all i do is chill and know my max

there's no fun being drunk.

well for the story

me and my friend had to clear 30 bottles o' murphys in 1 and a half hours. as we finished our last bottle we went home.

luckily my parents were not at home as 15 year olds are not allowed to drink heh i went upstairs and like spinned around in my bed

shame for the friend his dad was at home. saw him and the first thing he said was: ''come sit next to me and have a beer.''

my friend had a beer with his old lad, after 1 sip he ran to the toilet and filled it up with puke. when he was done his dad yelled for him to come back and forced him to finish his drink. best lesson in drinking you can get i think lol.

Gareth l Rare

well im recovering from night out in east london.

friend spent ÂŁ180 on booz and ÂŁ60 on pizza

i walk in and she was like, see all that  o.O Thats all for you, drink up and have a good time.

So i grabed the stellaz and camped in the garden drinking and having fun  :wub:

Posted Image

not all the drinks, was more in fridge

Get off foe forums and go get pissed! Have fun and take pics :D

well im recovering from night out in east london.

friend spent ÂŁ180 on booz and ÂŁ60 on pizza

i walk in and she was like, see all that  o.O Thats all for you, drink up and have a good time.

So i grabed the stellaz and camped in the garden drinking and having fun  :wub:

Posted Image

not all the drinks, was more in fridge

Get off foe forums and go get pissed! Have fun and take pics :D

Your friend is the most beautiful human being to graze this planet  :cry:
Gareth l Rare

Your friend is the most beautiful human being to graze this planet  :cry:

Not as beautiful as you JIM.

But was fun night, got off with her as well as other things  :shifty:  :wub:

a half a 40 in 20 minutes?

son we play edward 40 hands,  tape a 40 to each hand and youre not allowed to take the tape off till both are empty

im sure he was speaking of a 40 of alcohol not beer

Eric, why do you have to turn everything into a "cool" competition

we all know you are the coolest guy on the forums

you are a champ at drinking, you know everything about music, and your probably the quarterback of your football team

When i first started using this forum, i got on and started shit with everyone.

Everyone hated me ALOT, but things seemed to cool down since then :p

Gareth l Rare

TJ your a prick and i hate you

fuck off! Eat shit and die!

Joking man i love you really..... dont leave me