Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

- lns PK Vid One - Grab a tissue this one's going to be a tear jerker ;)

lns

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pat l I Convict I3

• Mitch

• Worst Honor

• lns

I wasn't expecting alot as I looked you up but I actually really enjoyed the videos' music and the combos and hits. 3/5 because you carry teles, rol and pray.

Worst Honor

If you didnt carry teles ect, alot more people would appreciate the vid. It is a pretty decent vid but the nh aspect of it kills the rating.

• 2 months later...
pker of neeb

It's pretty hilarious what you guys are posting here.  First of all, I'm going to pk how I like.  Second, you're all terrible.  Third, I'm the best.  Last, I PK to Player Kill, not for honour bullshit.  I'm not a fucking samurai in ancient Japan.  This is runescape kids.  I kill people to kill them, not for my famirees honowr.  Eat some balls you shit pkers.  My technique is flawless.  My skill is epic.  My talent is endless..

Haha! Add me ingame mate you're a fucking nutter. "Foe Steroids". Sound

surprising that steroids jumps on the dick of some scummy pker because they know how to swear and kill lower level pures... wait a second... he always does that.

Fear my fez

wtf kid are you new? LOL  I need more combos.. thats weird.  mayeb next time i'll fucking grab a rubber chicken, combo to a gmaul, and finish with a vls.  that would make my vid 100x better.  Get on my fucking level.  You call yourself a hybrid?  You blow kid.  Don't hate on me because I overuse claws to maul, hate on me because I can 4 item switch before you can click your fat fingers once to switch your prayers.

your a fag, was gonna dislike because of the nh, now im also disliking it because your a cocky ass fag.

Fear my fez

It's pretty hilarious what you guys are posting here.  First of all, I'm going to pk how I like.  Second, you're all terrible.  Third, I'm the best.  Last, I PK to Player Kill, not for honour bullshit.  I'm not a fucking samurai in ancient Japan.  This is runescape kids.  I kill people to kill them, not for my famirees honowr.  Eat some balls you shit pkers.  My technique is flawless.  My skill is epic.  My talent is endless..

You Mad Bro?

no hes just got severe downs syndrome

It's pretty hilarious what you guys are posting here.  First of all, I'm going to pk how I like.  Second, you're all terrible.  Third, I'm the best.  Last, I PK to Player Kill, not for honour bullshit.  I'm not a fucking samurai in ancient Japan.  This is runescape kids.  I kill people to kill them, not for my famirees honowr.  Eat some balls you shit pkers.  My technique is flawless.  My skill is epic.  My talent is endless..

facepalmvx.jpg

lube my d2h

i really like ur switching from d claws to maul it was the cleanest iv ever seen,but i didnt like your ring of life or  B)when u prayed,even though you were risking a lot.

Gareth l Rare

was ok but dont like the risk clips

pking with ring of life + over heads + telly isnt risking nothing...so pointless clips

Also new combos, claws over and over is boring.

2/5 tbh got boring quick

settle down kid.. people are just saying what they want to see

if you cant acept criticism, don't post your video.

you did use the same combo over and over.

yes it was good, yes we liked it, but throw in some otehr stuff.. anything...

dbow-gmaul, cbow-gmaul, maybe use karils.

we aren't saying your a bad pker lol.. so don't freak on someone because he stated an opinion