Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

- lns PK Vid One - Grab a tissue this one's going to be a tear jerker ;)

lns

OMg TelEs WHeN HE RIskS 15m!?!? How odd.  Suck my dick.   L2roonscaype.

I'm a better pker than you will ever be, sorry I don't like to die.  If you notice I didn't bring a single tele when I wasn't risking 15m.  And I only prayed when they prayed.  Eat my balls.

lmfao, you're a shit pker.

I risk 35m along with my void range melee and mage, and i dont bring teles or ROL. get the fuck over yourself you ignorant wannabe shit.

Oh, and you brag about 4 item switches? I can do 8 item switches by the time you fucking blink, get over yourself.

and if you've got a problem with the way im talking to you, hybrid dm me, 30m+ risk, no teles, brews or combo eating. OR ROL.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pat l I Convict I3

• Mitch

• Worst Honor

• lns

I'm a better pker than you will ever be, sorry I don't like to die.  If you notice I didn't bring a single tele when I wasn't risking 15m.  And I only prayed when they prayed.  Eat my balls.

your cocky eh? your a failure to rs kid, l2pk. hybrid dm me if u dont like to die, phailure :L

Not my fault I'm the best.

if your the best hybrid dm me, risking 50m + fcape. oh wait.. and you'll rol from me =\ and use overheads =( L2PK

your bank is claws and g maul..

Not my fault I'm the best.

if your the best hybrid dm me, risking 50m + fcape. oh wait.. and you'll rol from me =\ and use overheads =( L2PK

your bank is claws and g maul..

There is somethin called the edit button for a reason, use it and stop triple posting.
Worst Honor

Lol...Dont risk mills then if u cant take the risk of losing it. Drop the teles.

How can you possibly say you "own kids" and are so dam pro when ur in 60s cb, using rocktails rofl..99.9% of kids under 70 cb have never pked in their whole lifes and cant pk to save their fucking ass, same for most 70s. Fight some actual people who know what their doing, not random idiots pking in welfare gear. Dont try to act hard on a game when your obviously not.

It's pretty hilarious what you guys are posting here.  First of all, I'm going to pk how I like.  Second, you're all terrible.  Third, I'm the best.  Last, I PK to Player Kill, not for honour bullshit.  I'm not a fucking samurai in ancient Japan.  This is runescape kids.  I kill people to kill them, not for my famirees honowr.  Eat some balls you shit pkers.  My technique is flawless.  My skill is epic.  My talent is endless..

Pat l I Convict I3

You have no talent, you're shit. You're posting NH pking methods on a honor based clan board; are you retarded or just oblivious to this?

Also I hope this was all a brilliant scheme to troll.

Worst Honor

lol...Im gonna get a lvl 60s pure and camp edge just so i can rape you relentlessly and make you piss your pants when you see somyone with actual "skill" lol.

It's pretty hilarious what you guys are posting here.  First of all, I'm going to pk how I like.  Second, you're all terrible.  Third, I'm the best.  Last, I PK to Player Kill, not for honour bullshit.  I'm not a fucking samurai in ancient Japan.  This is runescape kids.  I kill people to kill them, not for my famirees honowr.  Eat some balls you shit pkers.  My technique is flawless.  My skill is epic.  My talent is endless..

Best be trolling.

Jaime|B0n3d

wtf kid are you new? LOL  I need more combos.. thats weird.  mayeb next time i'll fucking grab a rubber chicken, combo to a gmaul, and finish with a vls.  that would make my vid 100x better.  Get on my fucking level.  You call yourself a hybrid?  You blow kid.  Don't hate on me because I overuse claws to maul, hate on me because I can 4 item switch before you can click your fat fingers once to switch your prayers.

someone's mad.

Jaime|B0n3d

You Mad Bro?

Dear God kid, you have a combat brace and blitz and think you're high and mighty? Talk about a four way switch because you think you're hot shit? You need fucking F keys to switch to claws you fuck up get the hell out.

It's pretty hilarious what you guys are posting here.  First of all, I'm going to pk how I like.  Second, you're all terrible.  Third, I'm the best.  Last, I PK to Player Kill, not for honour bullshit.  I'm not a fucking samurai in ancient Japan.  This is runescape kids.  I kill people to kill them, not for my famirees honowr.  Eat some balls you shit pkers.  My technique is flawless.  My skill is epic.  My talent is endless..

Haha! Add me ingame mate you're a fucking nutter. "Foe Steroids". Sound

I'm a better pker than you will ever be, sorry I don't like to die.  If you notice I didn't bring a single tele when I wasn't risking 15m.  And I only prayed when they prayed.  Eat my balls.

I wouldn't call it risking, when you have law runes in your inventory, and a ring of life equipped.