Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

- lns PK Vid One - Grab a tissue this one's going to be a tear jerker ;)

lns

Well this is my first pk vid on this account.  I used Sony Vegas to edit  :embarrased: but I still think it turned out nice :)

--- >

< ---

Enjoy!

Rate 5 stars and subscribe if you like <3

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pat l I Convict I3

• Mitch

• Worst Honor

• lns

OMg TelEs WHeN HE RIskS 15m!?!? How odd.  Suck my dick.   L2roonscaype.

I'm a better pker than you will ever be, sorry I don't like to die.  If you notice I didn't bring a single tele when I wasn't risking 15m.  And I only prayed when they prayed.  Eat my balls.

wtf kid are you new? LOL  I need more combos.. thats weird.  mayeb next time i'll fucking grab a rubber chicken, combo to a gmaul, and finish with a vls.  that would make my vid 100x better.  Get on my fucking level.  You call yourself a hybrid?  You blow kid.  Don't hate on me because I overuse claws to maul, hate on me because I can 4 item switch before you can click your fat fingers once to switch your prayers.

Pat l I Convict I3

You're still a fag shut up. You rush thinking you're good you 99% of the time spec and run / tele if you're frozen. You mostly pj. Why do you even bother posting your No honor vid on these forums, go to RSC.

wtf kid are you new? LOL  I need more combos.. thats weird.  mayeb next time i'll fucking grab a rubber chicken, combo to a gmaul, and finish with a vls.  that would make my vid 100x better.  Get on my fucking level.  You call yourself a hybrid?  You blow kid.  Don't hate on me because I overuse claws to maul, hate on me because I can 4 item switch before you can click your fat fingers once to switch your prayers.

its hilarious how cocky u are

OMg TelEs WHeN HE RIskS 15m!?!? How odd.  Suck my dick.   L2roonscaype.

I'm a better pker than you will ever be, sorry I don't like to die.  If you notice I didn't bring a single tele when I wasn't risking 15m.  And I only prayed when they prayed.  Eat my balls.

oh its only nh if u dont risk 15m, u suck kid fuck off our forums

#BRAP UNIT

dclaws gmaul was good, ring of life pray and eat to full hp was shit, get some honour and ill enjoy ur next vid

yes i agree to that, l2pk fag. nice rol. nice teleports. nice prayer.

HYBRID DM???????????