[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

2018/2019 Football Season

Jordan

OFFICIAL: Zidane returns to RM and replaces to Solari as manager! @Erik His contract reaches til end of june 2022. With this happening under 1 year since he left, I'm pretty sure he got some type of promises from Perez aka more power to buy the players he wants and build a new team. Probs the best thing RM could do, gonna be interesting to see what he does. Whats sure is that he got a MUCH bigger task ahead of him this time with aging players etc. 

32 minutes ago, ceZa said:

OFFICIAL: Zidane returns to RM and replaces to Solari as manager! @Erik His contract reaches til end of june 2022. With this happening under 1 year since he left, I'm pretty sure he got some type of promises from Perez aka more power to buy the players he wants and build a new team. Probs the best thing RM could do, gonna be interesting to see what he does. Whats sure is that he got a MUCH bigger task ahead of him this time with aging players etc. 

Big stuff. Some starplayers in the summer and I'm sure RM can start rebuilding again.

On 3/11/2019 at 11:56 PM, Jack said:

Leave my hazard alone 

Hah I wouldn't be so sure about that lad, he's gonna be easier to get than Mbappe/Neymar so so I see them go for him and/or Eriksen at least. Ronaldo with a hattrick yesterday as Juve goes thro to the quarters. Crazy game by Juve and their magician at top. @don Im telling you now you bout to loose to Bayern today fam!!

Edited by ceZa
6 minutes ago, `Ben said:

City.... great.

weve got a chance, but next to fucking none. 

Pfft don't complain we got Barca smh, while L'pool got freaking Porto(!). Juve quite lucky with draw aswell. 

46 minutes ago, ceZa said:

Pfft don't complain we got Barca smh, while L'pool got freaking Porto(!). Juve quite lucky with draw aswell. 

Having played Barca twice this year already, United can win.

Just now, `Ben said:

Having played Barca twice this year already, United can win.

Hopefully you're right but I'd sa that's if their little goatmaker Messi and his companions doesn't show up really. Yes I think we can get some devastating counterattacks on them but its gonna be sooo hard to not concede. Hopefully we'll keep a clean sheet home tho and punish them at Camp Nou. Barca big favs tho. I expect City, Juve, L'pool and Barca to go thro. Barca v City in the final. 

On 3/16/2019 at 1:01 PM, don said:

Nah Barca gonna turn up and smoke utd 

Barca been taking it easy lately with fixtures against small teams 

I want some of the stuff you smoking rn bro!

• 2 weeks later...
shootmyfruit
On 3/25/2019 at 11:02 PM, msixtynine said:

preds for top 4 come end of the season 

1) city

2) liverpool

3) arsenal

4) united

5) spurs

6) chelsea

Spurs best team in London lol. 

1) City

2) Spurs

3) Liverpool

4) United

5/6) who cares both shit

Also I love bhow liverpool managed to throw away a 10 point lead lol ?

Ole becomes perm united manager, thoughts?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47691296

Finally back in the UK - since I've been away, we've lost to Burnley, Southampton & Chelsea and drawn with Arsenal. I still think we'll get top 4, as we've got two games away from home left; City and Liverpool. Rest are winnable.

Can't wait to get into the new stadium. Got my tickets for the test event on Saturday night, Palace game and City Champs league home - Buzzing!

3 hours ago, `Ben said:

Finally back in the UK - since I've been away, we've lost to Burnley, Southampton & Chelsea and drawn with Arsenal. I still think we'll get top 4, as we've got two games away from home left; City and Liverpool. Rest are winnable.

Can't wait to get into the new stadium. Got my tickets for the test event on Saturday night, Palace game and City Champs league home - Buzzing!

Hell fucking ye man, I'm so happy they gave him the job and its obviously fully deserved! Hopefully we'll continue to see further progression under him and get in some solid players in the summer so we challenge for the title next year! Can't believe we actually turned it around against PSG tho and that we're still in CL! Feels good baby. #20Legend

53 minutes ago, ceZa said:

Hell fucking ye man, I'm so happy they gave him the job and its obviously fully deserved! Hopefully we'll continue to see further progression under him and get in some solid players in the summer so we challenge for the title next year! Can't believe we actually turned it around against PSG tho and that we're still in CL! Feels good baby. #20Legend

Yeah, I have to say, I thought you were goners after that first leg. 

I'm happy for Ole, also means you'll stay the fuck away from Poch ? 

56 minutes ago, `Ben said:

Yeah, I have to say, I thought you were goners after that first leg. 

I'm happy for Ole, also means you'll stay the fuck away from Poch ? 

I think alot of us did, including me. And yea haha, we'll stay away from Poch(for now) ? 

shootmyfruit
9 hours ago, `Ben said:

How have you got city tickets already?