Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

2018/2019 Football Season

Jordan

6 hours ago, don said:

@ceZa beat city u shitters

It's a hard choise tbh.. Win and hand out the title to l'pool or loose so City are 3 p closer to the title, while we won't get no CL play next season. It's two pretty nightmareish options to choose from tbh. Pretty sure we gonna loose tho @don ?

On 4/24/2019 at 5:42 PM, ceZa said:

It's a hard choise tbh.. Win and hand out the title to l'pool or loose so City are 3 p closer to the title, while we won't get no CL play next season. It's two pretty nightmareish options to choose from tbh. Pretty sure we gonna loose tho @don ?

Didn’t have much choice. City were far superior second half. 

Arsenal are a shambles and I love it ?

How De Gea is still starting for United is a mystery...How many mistakes does he need to do before he get benched?... Cost us 2 points again today, cant believe we're still in the fight for the last CL spot. 

shootmyfruit
2 hours ago, ceZa said:

How De Gea is still starting for United is a mystery...How many mistakes does he need to do before he get benched?... Cost us 2 points again today, cant believe we're still in the fight for the last CL spot. 

Your not in the fight for top 4, and de geas not being dropped because he's infinitely better than romeo. The problem is you gave the man who relegated Cardiff a full time contract lol. 

Just now, shootmyfruit said:

Your not in the fight for top 4, and de geas not being dropped because he's infinitely better than romeo. The problem is you gave the man who relegated Cardiff a full time contract lol. 

oh so you blame the manager got the players quality and personal mistakes? nah dude thats bullshit

Edited by ceZa
shootmyfruit

I blame ole because he's shit lol, also pretty sure manure fans blamed mourinho for the exact same thing. 

It's not surprising man u are on their worst run of form for ages with ole at the wheel xd

1 hour ago, shootmyfruit said:

I blame ole because he's shit lol, also pretty sure manure fans blamed mourinho for the exact same thing. 

It's not surprising man u are on their worst run of form for ages with ole at the wheel xd

"Manure" How old r u lmao and what shitty team do you support? Must be a Liverpool or city fan.. Wait til next season when Solskjær has had a transfer window before calling him shit. 

Been in Barca last few nights, fly back before the game at Spurs tomorrow night. COYS.

Ashamed to say I found myself pissed, singing Allez Allez Allez with a bunch of scousers on La Rambla tonight though ?

On 4/28/2019 at 10:10 PM, shootmyfruit said:

They’re in a fight for top four, because Arsenal and Chelsea are ridiculously shit ?. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s us and united at the end of the year tbh. 

Edited by `Ben
1 hour ago, shootmyfruit said:

I mean I'm a spurs fan but why is supporting Newcastle funny? 

Cause when I looked up Newcastle on urban dictionary, the definition was "A shit team with a shit manager" L0000l. When it comes to Spurs you're lucky you got Pochettino as manager and Lewis as  the owner. Still haven't won anything yet tho as far I know under him but it looks promising. In before we steal both Eriksen and Poch in front of ya eyes ?

Edited by ceZa
10 hours ago, ceZa said:

Cause when I looked up Newcastle on urban dictionary, the definition was "A shit team with a shit manager" L0000l. When it comes to Spurs you're lucky you got Pochettino as manager and Lewis as  the owner. Still haven't won anything yet tho as far I know under him but it looks promising. In before we steal both Eriksen and Poch in front of ya eyes ?

Eriksen will sign a new deal or go to Barca/Real - he won't go to United. Poch won't go to United now either, you lot had your chance and you blew it. 

My view of the Ajax game. We were too worried about what Ajax would do. We saw that Real and Juve didn't respect Ajax and we respected them too much. We were happy to sit deep and let them have possession until the final third when we decided to actually push them and catch them on the counter. Huge mistake. You could tell that Ajax were nervous, in the first 5 minutes they made a lot of stray, stupid passes but because we stood off them and were happy to give them possession, they got into a rhythm and grew in confidence. If we had gotten in their faces from the first moment, rather than sitting back, they wouldn't have had that dominant spell in the first 30 minutes. With that said, when they got their tails up, they played the best football I've seen in a long time (Barca at Wembley is probably the only performance I've seen that's better).

Once we went 4 at the back and put that extra body in the middle of the park, I thought we won the midfield battle and dominated the game, just lacked any creativity in the final third. I think we still have a good chance in Amsterdam, especially with Sonny and likely Kane, playing. I think they'll give us the creativity in the final third that we desperately needed tonight. 

shootmyfruit
7 hours ago, `Ben said:

Eriksen will sign a new deal or go to Barca/Real - he won't go to United. Poch won't go to United now either, you lot had your chance and you blew it. 

My view of the Ajax game. We were too worried about what Ajax would do. We saw that Real and Juve didn't respect Ajax and we respected them too much. We were happy to sit deep and let them have possession until the final third when we decided to actually push them and catch them on the counter. Huge mistake. You could tell that Ajax were nervous, in the first 5 minutes they made a lot of stray, stupid passes but because we stood off them and were happy to give them possession, they got into a rhythm and grew in confidence. If we had gotten in their faces from the first moment, rather than sitting back, they wouldn't have had that dominant spell in the first 30 minutes. With that said, when they got their tails up, they played the best football I've seen in a long time (Barca at Wembley is probably the only performance I've seen that's better).

Once we went 4 at the back and put that extra body in the middle of the park, I thought we won the midfield battle and dominated the game, just lacked any creativity in the final third. I think we still have a good chance in Amsterdam, especially with Sonny and likely Kane, playing. I think they'll give us the creativity in the final third that we desperately needed tonight. 

1-0 isn't too bad at least, just means we have to win in ajax. The game changed massively when sissoko came on.

Trippier was shite though didn't have 1 good cross. 

2 hours ago, shootmyfruit said:

1-0 isn't too bad at least, just means we have to win in ajax. The game changed massively when sissoko came on.

I smell Ajax v Barca in the finals ?

2 hours ago, shootmyfruit said:

Trippier gave the ball away 28 times, more than any other play on the pitch. Shocking.

Funnily enough, he's been linked with a £20m move to United @ceZa

the real faker
5 hours ago, shootmyfruit said:

?

4 hours ago, `Ben said:

Trippier gave the ball away 28 times, more than any other play on the pitch. Shocking.

Funnily enough, he's been linked with a £20m move to United @ceZa

Fucking Woodward the cnut must be trippin!! 

Edited by ceZa