[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

2018/2019 Football Season

Jordan

United with a horrible match and result against Valencia yesterday, lost 1-2 away, fully deserved too..Makes it even worse when we couldve been groupwinners with a W yesterday but wasnt ment to happen I guess.. Looking bad in CL now, need a miracle to really go thro now even with the luckiest draw. Hopefully we'll put up a better match against pool on this coming sunday!

On 12/13/2018 at 2:14 PM, ceZa said:

United with a horrible match and result against Valencia yesterday, lost 1-2 away, fully deserved too..Makes it even worse when we couldve been groupwinners with a W yesterday but wasnt ment to happen I guess.. Looking bad in CL now, need a miracle to really go thro now even with the luckiest draw. Hopefully we'll put up a better match against pool on this coming sunday!

LOL

On 12/13/2018 at 2:14 PM, ceZa said:

LOL

8 hours ago, don said:

Thoughts on the champ league draw???

Well its gonna take a miracle for United to beat PSG, lmfao. Pool v Bayern gonna be very interesting to watch for sure, same with Atletico v Juve andn Spurs v Dortmund.  

Agree with most of your predictions @Kev_, except I think RM gonna beat Ajax and maybe even Pool to beat Bayern with theyre superaggresive playstyle and cause theyre in very good shape atm. 

Edited by ceZa

OFFICIAL: MOURINHO SACKED, thank god! ? When thats said, I don't expect everything to turn around with a new manager straight away cause its deeper than that. The club needs a sportsdirector badly but also need to clean up the squad and get rid of shitters with a weak mentality and those whos simple not good enough. I do hope our next manager can get the best out of Pogba and build the team around him. 

1f7eb66ac42a51ea3ff6be6de9e87efa.jpg

Edited by ceZa

Id take Ole Gunnar Solkjaer as an interim.

Then aim for Zidane (would be hard to convince imo), or Poch (expensive af since he just signed a new contract) in summer

Spoke to a few Utd fans this morning in work and they've got mixed reactions about Solkjaer as he took Cardiff down to the Championship, and that his U-21 side for Utd were boring AF to watch.

As a Liverpool fan, I am gutted to see Mourinho go! The Klopp effect!

TOP OF THE LEAGUE

On 12/18/2018 at 8:33 PM, London2nyc said:

Id take Ole Gunnar Solkjaer as an interim.

Then aim for Zidane (would be hard to convince imo), or Poch (expensive af since he just signed a new contract) in summer

20Legend it is then! I got boosebumps as soon as it was announced, a legend like Solskjær returning to United as a manager, first norwegian ever to manage the biggest club in the world,  for the remaining season feels just amazing and refreshing at the same time. Old Trafford is his home, United is in his DNA, the fans love him and the players WILL respect him. I just hope we can play some better football under his short leadership too, that would be something. He got nothing to loose really. BABY-FACED ASSASIN IS BACK BABY!

Edited by ceZa
5 hours ago, don said:

Big game on the 3rd against man city prob going to decide the season tbh

Yup it most likely will, doubt City can afford to loose that one. Quite shocked that they lost to Palace yesterday. Man United up against Huddersfield next, then Bournemouth(both at OT), then Newcastle away before we meet Reading in the  FA-Cup at home. I don't think Solskjær could get any better schedule to start with than this, we got a huge chance to take Ws against these teams here and build up the momentum and confidence of the players before we start meeting tougher opponents. 

Not sure Poch will go, praying he doesn't.

If City beat Liverpool on 3rd, title race blown open. Spurs have a good shot if they can bridge the gap.

Edited by `Ben
On 12/24/2018 at 12:33 AM, `Ben said:

Not sure Poch will go, praying he doesn't.

If City beat Liverpool on 3rd, title race blown open. Spurs have a good shot if they can bridge the gap.

Fully understandable tbh, you guys deserve a topmanager like Pochettino. I think the only way'd come to us would be him personally saying to Levy that he wants to leave the club and become a manager at United, if he doesnt it look rather unlikely to happen. Uniteds best option then would probs be Zidane. 

• 3 weeks later...

how

how

how the heck did we not score

Don't give me that bull shit about De Gea being in the right position - he was in the middle of the goal the entire time; we couldn't bloody score in a brothel. 

32 minutes ago, `Ben said:

how

how

how the heck did we not score

Don't give me that bull shit about De Gea being in the right position - he was in the middle of the goal the entire time; we couldn't bloody score in a brothel. 

haha I bet you felt a bit robbed after that game? But like Solskjær said after that the match: It's allowed to have a great GK, aint it? ?