don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

2018/2019 Football Season

Jordan

2 hours ago, ceZa said:

He signed it today, 5 year contract with the option to extend with another year! ? Great news, and that wouldnt be a done deal if Mourinho was still in charge. 

Tree man is also on his way to China.

9 hours ago, London2nyc said:

Tree man is also on his way to China.

Yes noticed the rumors haha, it's a perfect time to get rid of him rlly. Not good enough by miles and not a player Solskjær would play too much neither so. 

Think Spurs have solidified top 4 (probs third). Watch us lose against Newcastle tomorrow though. Have a chance to go back above City and 4 points behind Liverpool - which means we'll bottle it or draw.

Hope Ole stays at United. Still don't think they'll be that good under him. They've been lucky in recent weeks with results and haven't actually reflected their average performances. 

On 2/1/2019 at 12:40 PM, `Ben said:

Think Spurs have solidified top 4 (probs third). Watch us lose against Newcastle tomorrow though. Have a chance to go back above City and 4 points behind Liverpool - which means we'll bottle it or draw.

Hope Ole stays at United. Still don't think they'll be that good under him. They've been lucky in recent weeks with results and haven't actually reflected their average performances. 

Think so too, looking pretty good for you right now, even with all the injuries on keyplayers. About Solskjær and United, we've already seen how good theyve become under him. We havent been lucky with the result except maybe against Burnley were we pushed for almost the entire match and made a draw at least. Pretty sure Ole wont start Pereira again any time soon, hes just not good enough. Our average performance has been great, and will most likely only get better. If we manage to beat PSG in the CL, I dont see why should go for Poch instead of him. The players thrive under him and the results has been great aswell. Hopefully another W today against Leicester!

9 minutes ago, ceZa said:

Think so too, looking pretty good for you right now, even with all the injuries on keyplayers. About Solskjær and United, we've already seen how good theyve become under him. We havent been lucky with the result except maybe against Burnley were we pushed for almost the entire match and made a draw at least. Pretty sure Ole wont start Pereira again any time soon, hes just not good enough. Our average performance has been great, and will most likely only get better. If we manage to beat PSG in the CL, I dont see why should go for Poch instead of him. The players thrive under him and the results has been great aswell. Hopefully another W today against Leicester!

Each to their opinion on Ole but the few times I've seen united play (Brighton, Newcastle, Burnley) I was unimpressed and it looked semi-lacklustre - he's definitely not the second coming of Fergie. Wouldn't be surprised to see you drop points today.

That said, big thing that you got Martial down for another 5 years.

Edited by `Ben
5 hours ago, `Ben said:

Each to their opinion on Ole but the few times I've seen united play (Brighton, Newcastle, Burnley) I was unimpressed and it looked semi-lacklustre - he's definitely not the second coming of Fergie. Wouldn't be surprised to see you drop points today.

That said, big thing that you got Martial down for another 5 years.

We won 1-0 today, but wasnt a great match to be fair. Shouldve been up 2-0 after 1st half tho, instead we let Leicester into the game in 2nd half. Our only goal was a sick one tho, great lob by Pogba to Rash who controls the ball perfectly down then shoots it in the left corner. 

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, don said:

Lmfao shitty utd can’t even beat psg side without Neymar,cavani and meunier  at home lmfaooooooooo dogshit club hahahahahahahaha

Fuck man, those two early injuries fucked us over badly.. Mata and Sanchez really sucks compared to them. On top of that Pogba gets the red card and can't play the return match.. Oh well as long you guys get crushed by Bayern I'll feel a bit better at least! We rlly gonna need a miracle to go thro now smh... 

1 hour ago, ceZa said:

Fuck man, those two early injuries fucked us over badly.. Mata and Sanchez really sucks compared to them. On top of that Pogba gets the red card and can't play the return match.. Oh well as long you guys get crushed by Bayern I'll feel a bit better at least! We rlly gonna need a miracle to go thro now smh... 

Watching Bayern play this season they should not beat us tbh

36 minutes ago, don said:

Watching Bayern play this season they should not beat us tbh

I wouldn't be so confident; you guys haven't been as strong this side of the New Year either.

I'm kinda annoyed, flying out to India for a 6 week trip tomorrow and my flight leaves at 7pm GMT, so I'll be missing the Spurs game. Will be the first home champs league game I've not been to in three years.

I've got a horrible feeling that Dortmund are going to tear us a new one. Our full backs are atrocious and even Leicester picked us apart every 3/4 minutes on Sunday. I have a feeling we'll concede 2 or 3 but it has the potential to be embarrassing. I think we'll score one, maybe two with Sonny up top but I think we'll seriously miss Kane and Alli as they're the ones that tend to pop up on the big occasions for us. If I was having a punt, I'd put +3.5 goals.

Edited by `Ben

no signings in two seasons, two of our best players out for 1month+ the squad hit second hardest by injuries this season. Still 3rd and 1/2 way to the quarters of UCL.

#INPOCHWETRUST

On 2/13/2019 at 10:02 AM, `Ben said:

I wouldn't be so confident; you guys haven't been as strong this side of the New Year either.

I'm kinda annoyed, flying out to India for a 6 week trip tomorrow and my flight leaves at 7pm GMT, so I'll be missing the Spurs game. Will be the first home champs league game I've not been to in three years.

I've got a horrible feeling that Dortmund are going to tear us a new one. Our full backs are atrocious and even Leicester picked us apart every 3/4 minutes on Sunday. I have a feeling we'll concede 2 or 3 but it has the potential to be embarrassing. I think we'll score one, maybe two with Sonny up top but I think we'll seriously miss Kane and Alli as they're the ones that tend to pop up on the big occasions for us. If I was having a punt, I'd put +3.5 goals.

Borussia who?

United is playing Chelsea away tomorrow evening in the FA-Cup for a spot in the quarterfinals. Hopefully Solskjær will play our best XI cause its our biggest chance of winning a trophy this year and to bounce back after the L against PSG. 

2 hours ago, London2nyc said:

Chelsea got a 2-window transfer ban

Time to call back the loanees

Yea saw, maybe theyll give some of their young prospects a chance now. Stil, I believe there's no chance that they'll let any of their stars like Hazard or Williab leave as long as this transfer ban is ongoing. 

4 hours ago, ceZa said:

Yea saw, maybe theyll give some of their young prospects a chance now. Stil, I believe there's no chance that they'll let any of their stars like Hazard or Williab leave as long as this transfer ban is ongoing. 

Hazard’s contract runs out summer 2020 I believe

So they could lose him on a free next January