• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K1ss0fd34thx

• Darby

• Perplex

• Merchant

Muse, what are you talking about? MLG doing doubles?

Muse/Darbie, both of your arguments do not make sense. You guys are just trying to start arguments for no reason.

Let's just drop it?

I sign my name under my posts. Move on.

-K1ss0fd34thx

lol muse it's obvious either only 1 of those mains, or neither, are originally yours. why you guys trying to troll a guy that has perfectly good intentions?

as for the OP's question. I've been pking 99 99 75, w/ 70 pray 116 cb for a little while now, and 47 def 95 prayer would probably ravish me. id say definitely get it. keep in mind that most  pkers that lvl use full rune/neitz just like you would. plus you have the defense bonus from the prayers. you won't have any problems tearing through people.

You should stop typing -K1ss0fd34thx after every post. We know who said it by looking to the left of the post. I don't want to see your pathetically thought-out name more than once.

I don't understand why you guys are flaming him.. but it's funny.

As for turmoil, you've already been told it rapes. Although, I no-armored a turmoil pure on my tank and ripped him. He was 60 90 45? Something like that.

Lol at Merchant for flaming me. Seeing you have two post counts I'm guessing it's Muse or Darby trying to use another account to flame me because Alex already told you not to, so good job on your ninja skills.

Thanks for the input. If I had an account like yours and saw someone with perfect stats I'd be jealous too.

-K1ss0fd34thx

You're far from good at RuneScape and Halo, k1ss0fd34thx. I watched your vids and you need a lesson or two in pking.

-M3rch4nt0fd34thx

Final Ownage Elite's Maxed Berserker Pure

You're far from good at RuneScape and Halo, k1ss0fd34thx. I watched your vids and you need a lesson or two in pking.

-M3rch4nt0fd34thx

Merchant, do me a favor. Look at the date on those "PK Videos."

You purposely post on my thread to continuously flame me? Oh, and you haven't seen me play Halo.

P.S. - Add me in game for a deathmatch, and we'll see who needs lessons.

-K1ss0fd34thx

-M3rch4nt0fd34thx

You purposely post on my thread to continuously flame me? Oh, and you haven't seen me play Halo.

-K1ss0fd34thx

P.S. - usuk

-P3rp13x

-M3rch4nt0fd34thx

-K1ss0fd34thx

P.S. - usuk

-P3rp13x

You have a problem with me now? Lol.

Btw, smart little message on your "P.S." but I'd rather have your RSN.

All I did was ask a question. Please move along, and find a new hobby.

Thanks.

-K1ss0fd34thx

Lol at Merchant for flaming me. Seeing you have two post counts I'm guessing it's Muse or Darby trying to use another account to flame me because Alex already told you not to, so good job on your ninja skills.

Thanks for the input. If I had an account like yours and saw someone with perfect stats I'd be jealous too.

-K1ss0fd34thx

No bro it's true, it's fucking annoying when people sign off the bottoms of their posts thinking they're worth something. I'm not starting shit, I'm just stating facts tbh.

As for whether or not you should get turmoil, if you think it's worth the 47 defence then go for it.

No, you are right. My maxed Berserker is terrible. Lol.

And btw, read previous posts and you'll realize there is a reason for why I sign my name down there. Regardless of whether it is stupid or not, I don't think it is worthy to flame someone for it. Nonetheless with continuous posts that have no relevance or strong argumentative value.

I also find it funny how everybody that flames does not post their RSN.

-K1ss0fd34thx

Steal, I definitely think it's worth the Defense.

As of now, I have my answer, and it's too late. I'm already 81 Prayer, so I decided to get it a while ago.

This post just keeps going because kids decide to flame me.

Anyways... thanks for the help.

Peace man.

-K1ss0fd34thx

i actually like the signing on the bottom of the post (srs). yeah the name is on the left, but i dont have to look to the left, i can read the post then see who it was by