• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K1ss0fd34thx

• Darby

• Perplex

• Merchant

Guest Emote|Muse

Muse, go fuck yourself if you can't add constructive answers.

-K1ss0fd34thx

Can you not think for yourself, you fucking idiot? You're asking a bunch of pures who can't even unlock the fucking prayers.

If you really are too retarded to decide by yourself (even though you've claimed to see them in action and they raped, so why the fuck not?) , ask PX, VHVH[/url], and HF on their forums, cunt.

-Emote|Muse (Hey, look, I'm a faggot too!)

To Muse: I asked FOE because half of them have mains, and regardless they know a considerable amount with regard to the game.

Like I've mentioned before, you should probably stop insulting people with six times your total xp. Keep training or stop playing.

I'd get frustrated too if I failed at the game.

To Darby: Asking FOE where to train Defense would actually be a good idea. Because they do not have Defense themselves, does not mean that they do not know where to train. Word gets about regardless of whether one has Defense or not.

So thumbs up to both of you. Making yourselves look fucking stupid must be regular.

P.S. - Send me a private message via FOE Forums for a deathmatch.

-K1ss0fd34thx

Guest Emote|Muse

To Muse: I asked FOE because half of them have mains, and regardless they know a considerable amount with regard to the game.

Like I've mentioned before, you should probably stop insulting people with six times your total xp. Keep training or stop playing.

I'd get frustrated too if I failed at the game.

To Darby: Asking FOE where to train Defense would actually be a good idea. Because they do not have Defense themselves, does not mean that they do not know where to train. Word gets about regardless of whether one has Defense or not.

So thumbs up to both of you. Making yourselves look fucking stupid must be regular.

P.S. - Send me a private message via FOE Forums for a deathmatch.

-K1ss0fd34thx

LOL, are you really mentioning RuneScape stats? QFT 08 Product.

OT: YOUR RETARDED ASS STILL HASN'T PROCESSED THIS, BUT EVERYTHING IS LEANING TOWARDS GETTING IT, MONEY IS NOT A PROBLEM, AND IT RAPES, SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ASKING PEOPLE?

And as for a deathmatch, LOL again, seriously you fucking dolt?

~Emote|Muse (Signing my posts with my forum name even though it's RIGHT FUCKING THERE)

Muse, shut up. You don't even make sense when you type your sentences.

I sign my name at the end of my posts. Get over it. Spend some more time training and not dwelling over FOE's forums.

-K1ss0fd34thx

fuck turmoil

Why do people leave posts like this when they are not constructive in any manner? At least elaborate on why Turmoil is a bad decision.

-K1ss0fd34thx

Guest Emote|Muse

I sign my name at the end of my posts. Get over it. Spend some more time training and not dwelling over FOE's forums.

-K1ss0fd34thx

Lol, you really are trying to use stats as a retort when I originally was just bashing you for being a flamboyant faggot who can't make his own decisions, but alright if you actually think stats on runescape matter (Even though you PC'ed half of yours.)

Spooch92

Lol Religi0n

Nice try to bash my stats on a pure that I AFK Soul Wars on whilst playing Halo, fucking idiot.

~Emote|Muse (My name is still right there, would you look at that!)

-K1ss0fd34thx

Lol, you really are trying to use stats as a retort when I originally was just bashing you for being a flamboyant faggot who can't make his own decisions, but alright if you actually think stats on runescape matter (Even though you PC'ed half of yours.)

Spooch92

Lol Religi0n

Nice try to bash my stats on a pure that I AFK Soul Wars on whilst playing Halo, fucking idiot.

~Emote|Muse (My name is still right there, would you look at that!)

LMFAO OWNED

by the way k1ss lmfao ur trash

[move][glow=red,2,300]

~Darby[/glow][/move]

Muse, I'm asking on these forums because I haven't seen the big picture, so I wanted to see if someone already has. Furthermore, if they have possibly experience Turmoil on a maxed Berserker Pure.

Btw, you play Halo 3? I bet you I can rape you in that too. My friend and I competed in MLG Orlando two months ago.

Darby, nice skilling stats, but the reality is... Skillers don't kill PKers with their fletching, sorry mate.

-K1ss0fd34thx

Muse, I'm asking on these forums because I haven't seen the big picture, so I wanted to see if someone already has. Furthermore, if they have possibly experience Turmoil on a maxed Berserker Pure.

Btw, you play Halo 3? I bet you I can rape you in that too. My friend and I competed in MLG Orlando two months ago.

Darby, nice skilling stats, but the reality is... Skillers don't kill PKers with their fletching, sorry mate.

-K1ss0fd34thx

and flaming morons dont kill pkers with their epic keyboard warrior skills.

-K1ss0fd34thx

YO FAGGOTS I PLAY MMORPGS FOR PVP

Also, lol?

Didn't know MLG did doubles faggot.