• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K1ss0fd34thx

• Darby

• Perplex

• Merchant

112cmb youl be facing 99 str 70-75def and 90+ atk piety.

soo i dont know. might aswell go fullout on main then imo

Lol, Maxed Zerker with turmoil vs 70 Defence, 99 Strength and piety? Zerker will win 8/10 times IMO.

Personally I would go for it, I don't see the point of having a zerker without it.

Turmoil is good, but Soul Split is alot better.

112cmb youl be facing 99 str 70-75def and 90+ atk piety.

soo i dont know. might aswell go fullout on main then imo

Lol, Maxed Zerker with turmoil vs 70 Defence, 99 Strength and piety? Zerker will win 8/10 times IMO.

Personally I would go for it, I don't see the point of having a zerker without it.

Turmoil is good, but Soul Split is alot better.

Elven, I like your point. Turmoil seems awesome, but what Soul Split does is almost unreal. Free food/Prayer? =-)

-K1ss0fd34thx

The reason I sign my posts is because once my account was hacked and someone started posting.

WITHOUT THE SIGNATURE.

You must be a complete idiot; I'm obviously posting to ask what other people's opinions are, and just because I think something is "good" doesn't mean it necessarily is good. Eat my d1ck.

-K1ss0fd34thx

You had something to say to one of my other posts too. Coming from a Forum Guest with under 300 posts and a trash account (I have more Attack xp than your total xp.) you should probably just move along.

-K1ss0fd34thx

Muse, stfu, stop flaming others. Kiss came and asked if he should get turmoil or not, he didn't ask for people like you to post negative and unconstructive comments like yours.

Why do you even care if someone puts its name in his post? Mind your own bussiness..

the money is small amout of watcha get "50 with whip" its sound ownage right? + remember you gonna investate the money not drop them.. you investate and then make more :) pking with ultimate toiletmore!;Dd Turmoil :)

you can hit constant 40's on 70def easy so yes go for it, pvp might suck though cause you can get caught by 126's with turmoil and just get specced silly with such low def :/

Get Turmoil and 50 def - Granite and those fucking sexy purple robes from FOG - the girls dig that shit.

This post made me laugh.

<3

And like I said Liberated, money isn't the problem.

-K1ss0fd34thx

Sounds like a plan. How many maxed Berserkers have Turmoil? Taco Limey, Ka0s Arch3r, and I Contr0lz I are the only ones I know of thus far.

Looks like I'll be up there too. =P

Thanks for reading guys. <3

-K1ss0fd34thx